PDA

View Full Version : vigorus heartbeat suddenly stopped

mr panic man
10-11-2007, 03:02 AM
:shock: hello i not sure if ne1 had read ma last post bout my vigorus heartbeat if not i suggest u scroll down n do so to understand this 1 better neways after about 10 11 weeks of bein able 2 feel my heart beat all most 60% of the time doin day to day things and 100% of the time when im in bed. liein in bed this morning n all of a sudden i cnt feel a thing i mean its wat i have bin hopein for this whole time but the way it did it all of a suddun scared me a bit can ne1 plz jus tell me there views on this plz plz im in bits again

Braleyman
10-22-2007, 06:31 PM
I'd have to say that the whole heart rate thing was one of my original symptoms and I rationalized with myself, after months and months, that if anything were wrong, it would have happened by now. Make sense? Although, as much as you tell yourself these things, the anxiety still hits you and you wonder if you're lying to yourself and there really is something wrong...........( the vicious cycle).

So, if it helps, I've been down that road (EKG, 24 hour heart monitor) and I still sometimes think about the heart rate for a few moments. If I catch myself obssessing, I make myself say the hell with it and, if I die, I die. I find it best to occupy myself with doing something that I like doing and that I know will help pull me away from my thoughts.

Hope that helps a bit. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Take care.