PDA

View Full Version : Hello

shaunmcnab
08-01-2013, 08:28 AM
It's been really hot in England recently and as I haven't really spent much time outdoors on a count if feeling shitty for the last few months I've realised I get really hot and feel anxious but it's just my reaction to the heat that seems to be the problem not actually anxiety I was just wondering wether any of you guys from England have felt this or similar during the sudden heat wave we have had

SmokeyYogi
08-01-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm in scandinavia and we've had some really hot days here too. I definitely feel more anxious in the heat, feels like my brain is boiling! -I take cold footbaths, helps me a little :)

shaunmcnab
08-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Yeh I know what you meen, il give that a try myself !

emtw12
08-01-2013, 12:11 PM
I feel like j have shortness of breathe more in the heat

locksey
08-01-2013, 12:14 PM
It's been really hot in England recently and as I haven't really spent much time outdoors on a count if feeling shitty for the last few months I've realised I get really hot and feel anxious but it's just my reaction to the heat that seems to be the problem not actually anxiety I was just wondering wether any of you guys from England have felt this or similar during the sudden heat wave we have had

Yes , I'm from England and as much as I love this heat I find it hard and it makes me more anxious and I've had more attacks

shaunmcnab
08-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Yes !!!! I really feel that the weather is a factor for my recent attacks and for pressure in my head as well, I'm from Merseyside, north west England and we had some breathtaking weather the only problem is, it's literally been breathtaking at times !!!

locksey
08-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes !!!! I really feel that the weather is a factor for my recent attacks and for pressure in my head as well, I'm from Merseyside, north west England and we had some breathtaking weather the only problem is, it's literally been breathtaking at times !!!

Looool... Yep ! I was in Sidon a few weeks back and although very hot it was bearable and I was ok with the heat .. The thing with the heat here is the humidity and no air ! It's just not nice

shaunmcnab
08-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeh the humidity is what is making it worse for me tbh