PDA

View Full Version : day two

Kay16
08-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Ok here we go, day 2 of 3 and probably the hardest. My heart is racing but i haven't fully woken up so it hasn't all kicked in but i feel it coming. I don't want to do this again. Can't i just get through today... :( my goal today is simply to make it through the day. But as the anxiety starts setting in i feel my goal becoming harder and harder to reach. I just need someone to talk to and relate to keep me busy today. I just need to stay busy.

HealingTime
08-01-2013, 04:47 AM
You made it through day 1 now just do it again. You're almost halfway there!!

suz245
08-01-2013, 05:35 AM
kay16 hang in there you are much stronger than you think you will feel axhausted eventually trust me i know... my adrenaline kept running for days even weeks and i ended up in bed with nervous exhaustion .... take time for yourself try guided meditation cds they really helped me x

Kay16
08-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Ok so an hour till my break and this mornings flown by... im thrilled but i have this lingering uneasy feeling. I am keeping very busy which is helping. Thank you the support, it means more then you know. I think ill give meditation CDs a try, i need peace and calm. Being this worked up.as often as i am can not be good for me.