PDA

View Full Version : Full blown Panic Attack

ADD
07-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Had my first panic attack after a whole year, flight mode kicked in. I had forgotten how horrible of a feeling it could be, my heart goes out to everyone who suffers from this..

MrsJ88
07-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Had my first panic attack after a whole year, flight mode kicked in. I had forgotten how horrible of a feeling it could be, my heart goes out to everyone who suffers from this..

I'm sorry you had an attack after so long! They so suck and are scary!! I've been feeling great for a week then tonight I'm not feeling great.. Anxious as crap

ADD
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry you had an attack after so long! They so suck and are scary!! I've been feeling great for a week then tonight I'm not feeling great.. Anxious as crap

I am sorry you are feeling this way, I truly am, let me know if I can help you in any way. I'm debating if I should take a Xanax or not..

leetbulldog
07-31-2013, 09:35 PM

We are here for whatever you need man..you'll be ok..

ADD
07-31-2013, 09:40 PM
We are here for whatever you need man..you'll be ok..

Thank you my brother, I appreciate it. I just felt like sharing, my hands were shaking when it happened and I don't remember my hands shaking before

leetbulldog
07-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Thank you my brother, I appreciate it. I just felt like sharing, my hands were shaking when it happened and I don't remember my hands shaking before

No problem bro. When I had my first panic attack I was shaking so much.. I just couldn't stop.. so I know how that goes :/

ADD
07-31-2013, 09:57 PM
No problem bro. When I had my first panic attack I was shaking so much.. I just couldn't stop.. so I know how that goes :/

I know what you mean the first one is the worst one, I think everyone here remembers their first
panic attack like it happened yesterday. The shaking of the hands was the only thing I didn't experience.

emtw12
08-01-2013, 05:57 AM
hope u feel better

ADD
08-01-2013, 07:47 AM
hope u feel better

Thank you. I do already. Hope you have a nice day too!