PDA

View Full Version : Need your help guys

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Im tryin to beat this anxiety but everytime i go out im fine hanging out my friends smoking cigaretes and drinking coffee and then i get this disconformt of the left side of my chest numbness on my arm but no racing heart i went to the cardio about 2 months ago did a sono gram and stress test and everything was fine why am i still feeling this? I cant have a normal life and go out i always have to run home ughh someone please help me!

Kayy
07-31-2013, 08:43 PM
Are you smoking and drinking coffee?? I know that coffee isn't good for persons with anxiety/panic or anything with caffeine!!

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 08:47 PM
So maybe its the coffee giving me these chest problems?

MrsJ88
07-31-2013, 09:06 PM
So maybe its the coffee giving me these chest problems?

Caffeine is very bad for anxiety.

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 09:12 PM
So thats whats giving me those discomfort pain on my left side i feel like a heart attack/panic attack coming on i mean its so bad i cant hang out with my friends i had to leave and go home now i feel better

ADD
07-31-2013, 09:26 PM
So thats whats giving me those discomfort pain on my left side i feel like a heart attack/panic attack coming on i mean its so bad i cant hang out with my friends i had to leave and go home now i feel better

What type of coffee are you drinking?

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 09:29 PM
The morning i have regular coffee and at night i have espresso

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Thats what probably giving me the discomfort on my left side of my chest and pain it feels like a panic attack coming along i dunno just scared

ADD
07-31-2013, 09:34 PM
The morning i have regular coffee and at night i have espresso

Stay away from espresso, I had my first panic attack while having a double shot of espresso. Till this day If I drink even one I know I'm going to be in for a ride.

leetbulldog
07-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Eventhough I stay away from coffee, I still get those chest discomforts and palps.. :/

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 09:42 PM
Yea it suks i mean i love coffee i stopped for a week i was fine still got those chest discomfort but not that bad it will be on and off im trying my best i went to the cardio about 2 months ago and had a sono gram and did a stress test everything was good just said i need to lose weight im 6'1 i weight 230 so i dunno why im still having these pains if i went to get checked ?

leetbulldog
07-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Yea it suks i mean i love coffee i stopped for a week i was fine still got those chest discomfort but not that bad it will be on and off im trying my best i went to the cardio about 2 months ago and had a sono gram and did a stress test everything was good just said i need to lose weight im 6'1 i weight 230 so i dunno why im still having these pains if i went to get checked ?

it's the anxiety man.. Anxiety is a big BITCH! Lol

padrepio34
07-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Yea brother its freaking suckss!!! Plus i have a 3 year old daughter and sometimes i feel like a cant enjoy her...what kind of symptoms you have? Plus i did it all had my full blood work done everything is good plus the heart like i told you and then i started getting weird pains in my head shap pains numbness discomfort dizzy i thought i had a tumor or anuysem i went to the nuero and had a MRI done and that can back normal and i didnt believe it i had to call him again to make sure then he said the mRI are the best will pick up everything your brain is fine!! So im good and i still worry i try not too but its these freakin symptoms driving me nuts that come out ugh

leetbulldog
07-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Yea brother its freaking suckss!!! Plus i have a 3 year old daughter and sometimes i feel like a cant enjoy her...what kind of symptoms you have? Plus i did it all had my full blood work done everything is good plus the heart like i told you and then i started getting weird pains in my head shap pains numbness discomfort dizzy i thought i had a tumor or anuysem i went to the nuero and had a MRI done and that can back normal and i didnt believe it i had to call him again to make sure then he said the mRI are the best will pick up everything your brain is fine!! So im good and i still worry i try not too but its these freakin symptoms driving me nuts that come out ugh

Yea when you still feel sick after all tests came out fine sucks! I've had all kinds of things happening to me.. But right now I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain, palps and some shortness of breathe. I think that's my worst symptom. I used to go to the ER so many times thinking I had colon cancer, tumor in the head, Heart problems, etc.. It' sucks man..