PDA

View Full Version : Poor Posture

raggamuffin
07-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Anyone find their posture is poor? I know mine has been for as long as I can remember. I think it's finally taking it's toll as I get an aching tailbone in certain chairs. Annoyingly the main offender is my work chair which really aggrovates the aching.

It's a long shot, but hey maybe some people here do get an aching tailbone. If so how have you overcome it? (WIthout the use of painkillers)

Ed

str8trippin
07-31-2013, 04:09 PM
My posture is horrible. I've been way more conscious about it over the past couple of months so I've been trying really hard to do better with it, but my work chair is awful as well. Actually, the chair isn't really the problem...the problem is that I can't scoot far enough underneath the desk the way it is set up to be able to lean against the back of the chair and still be able to reach my computer, so I end up having to lean forward to type, which is not helping my posture at all. My posture seems to affect my neck and lower back more than anything else and I haven't found anything that really helps is other than stretches, massage, and heat. I'm getting ready to go see a chiropractor because my doctor did some x-rays of my c-spine to see if anything was out of alignment because of the tension headaches I was having an evidently I have a slightly altered curvature that she thought might my helped my a chiropractor.