PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline

vic
07-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Has any one else had this anti depressant? And was it good or bad? Lots of side effects but lots of good comments on review pages plz help ;)

em1
07-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Has any one else had this anti depressant? And was it good or bad? Lots of side effects but lots of good comments on review pages plz help ;)

Hello yes I am on this,I've been on it for
Coming up 9 weeks now and it's been amazing :) no side affects apart from feeling out of it the first day and a foggy head for a few days but I had not been sleeping or eating so it may of been that and not the pills but over all
They have been a massive help for my anxiety as that's what I've been put on it for :) if you want to ask anything anytime then please feel free to
Message me :)

locksey
07-31-2013, 06:01 PM
I've been on these for 6yrs plus and had no problems with them

vic
08-01-2013, 12:56 AM
Thank you both so much I got these last year and only tried one day but felt funny so got scared but I knw I could do wiv the help cuz my anxiety and depression have got bad wen do u take yours morn or nyte?

locksey
08-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Thank you both so much I got these last year and only tried one day but felt funny so got scared but I knw I could do wiv the help cuz my anxiety and depression have got bad wen do u take yours morn or nyte?

I am supposed to take both my tablets ov a morn but bcz I don't want to be thinkin " I can't cope without them, for example , if I forgot to take one ) so I take mine at nite

vic
08-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Just so scared to take them :( with reading side effects I'm funny about taking any tabs even paracetamol lol think ther doing stuff to my body but I knw I need sumut cuz I want to be my self again

futurebound
08-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Just so scared to take them :( with reading side effects I'm funny about taking any tabs even paracetamol lol think ther doing stuff to my body but I knw I need sumut cuz I want to be my self again

Said it quite a few times around here. They're really really good for anxiety disorders. If u want re-assurance ill even find a clinical trial for u. Anxiety puts u off, but it's breaking past that barrier. Honestly :)

sazaroo
08-01-2013, 02:59 AM

Hunnii i never like taking tabs i would rather be in pain and ill than take any tabs, but i now take tabs for my anxiety and depression and altho i was so scared at first i new they were going to help me, i didnt look at the leaflet and just took them been on em nearly two weeks and no side effects honest hun xx

locksey
08-01-2013, 03:04 AM

Don't read side affects !!!!
There are side effects on everything ..... Take them and see how u are , if they dnt suit u then go back to dctr... But I'm sure yr be fine , like u sed , I've been on them for over 6yrs and am fine :-)

vic
08-01-2013, 03:31 AM
I'm a bugger for reading side effects :( I do with everything lol. Thank you. Did u try others or just go straight on them. Do u feel 100% better of them?

locksey
08-01-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm a bugger for reading side effects :( I do with everything lol. Thank you. Did u try others or just go straight on them. Do u feel 100% better of them?

I was put straight on propranolol and another tablet ( can't remember the name ) but it didn't suit me so that's wen I got put on sertraline ..

I think they've helped :-/
But who can be sure as I think would I ov still got better without them ?
I was in a really bad way b4 so they prob did help along with pushing myself

vic
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Well I'm gna try mine Saturday wen hubby is there to help me if I start panicking or any thing I no I need a little help even tho I didn't want to but I need to get better for my self and my family ;) thank you for ur help

locksey
08-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Well I'm gna try mine Saturday wen hubby is there to help me if I start panicking or any thing I no I need a little help even tho I didn't want to but I need to get better for my self and my family ;) thank you for ur help

No probs ...

locksey
08-01-2013, 02:26 PM

U from England ?

Saldav
08-01-2013, 02:46 PM
I was on it for twelve years and I guess my body grew immune to it cause it stopped working, but it did help for those years.

vic
08-01-2013, 02:57 PM
I was on it for twelve years and I guess my body grew immune to it cause it stopped working, but it did help for those years.

Did u have any side effects? Did u not combine cbt a long side the meds to help u deal with thought patterns? I've ad anxiety since I was 13 I'm 31 now nd have manage very well without anything but recently due to stressful life events my anxiety was bad and started to make me not want to go out in turn this has caused very bad depression. :( what ive never felt before just no motivation at all and I've 3 children so not gud so I knew I needed a little help nd to try meds but scared cuz I've never used them before but I've never felt as bad before either its wiped me but cuz I'm usually so strong and determined it makes me feel weak nd crap