PDA

View Full Version : Eyes

padrepio34
07-30-2013, 06:56 PM
I been having anxiety for 6 years now and when it first started i woke up one day and i felt like my eyes changed the sunlight is bright the glare kills my eyes and even the house lights ughh and at night i feel like its a tunnel i just dont feel like myself why? Can it be the anxiety had anyone expenrince this?

ac17
07-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Tunnel vision is definitely a symptom of anxiety! Absolutely! As far as waking up in the morning, your eyes have to adjust going from darkness to being exposed to light. I think you are becoming aware of this transition because of your anxiety due to the fact that your in a hyper aware state because of your anxiety. Does that make sense?

padrepio34
07-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Yea i guess lol i been like this for 6 years now i hope it changes when i get rid of this anxiety! Its really annoying i just dont feel like myself

ac17
07-30-2013, 08:08 PM
You can get through this! Therapy helped me so much and I was anxiety free for a few years. No panic attacks or sensations! Now that my life has changed a bit by finishing my degree and trying to find a new job I've been having more frequent anxious moments at work but I'm going to get through this just like you are!