PDA

View Full Version : Tired

vic
07-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Does any one else spec if u av children just feel drained and exhausted like u can't do anything :( constant bickering and shouting of children feel so sorry for my hubby to he's worked all day then ad to go shopping now make tea :( I just can't do anything today so tierd been a bad day :(

sazaroo
07-30-2013, 10:54 AM
Oh no i reali hope you start feeling better soon x

vic
07-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Me too it's so hard spec wen uv 3 children to care for as well :( feel do helpless lately but stressed at letting my self get like this :(

shelley15
07-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Me too it's so hard spec wen uv 3 children to care for as well :( feel do helpless lately but stressed at letting my self get like this :(

I have a 2 year old son and have really bad anxiety and tired alot, I can't imagine having 3! Must be so hard for you when I feel anxious I just want to be on my own for a few minutes its so hard having anxiety with kids.

mistiblue
07-30-2013, 12:19 PM
I have 4 kids and have felt exactly this way the last 2 days. I know it is me and I allow myself to be like this. I let things bring me down...and then end up feeling so exhausted! I have health anxiety and do have a few health issues, so anytime I have pain or just feel sick it really gets to me. I hate it for my babies, but I am blessed that they understand and still love me :o) I have a 13 year old who is a huge help to me. I hope you start feeling better and just know it IS normal with anxiety.

vic
07-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Thank you for ur replies yeah my eldest is 13 he's such a sweetheart he can be hard as he has ADHD but he's so helpful today cuz my hubby wrks full time he had to keep his 3yr old and 4yr old brother nd sister occupied feel tight in him though cuz wen I was putting the washing away I sighed and bless him he turned to me and said I knw how u feel mum ;) made me want to cry cuz I never ever want any if my children to feel this way

shelley15
07-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Thank you for ur replies yeah my eldest is 13 he's such a sweetheart he can be hard as he has ADHD but he's so helpful today cuz my hubby wrks full time he had to keep his 3yr old and 4yr old brother nd sister occupied feel tight in him though cuz wen I was putting the washing away I sighed and bless him he turned to me and said I knw how u feel mum ;) made me want to cry cuz I never ever want any if my children to feel this way

Aww bless him he sounds really sweet and caring, least he's keeping the little ones happy.

vic
07-30-2013, 04:03 PM
He is he's such a loving boy and a clever one at that he helps me a lot they are so loving are boys ;)

mistiblue
07-30-2013, 09:58 PM
That's great that you have him to help.

Boys are very loving, I have a son who is 9 and he always melts my heart. He prays for me every night and is always concerned about me. They are a different breed and love their mommies :)
My babies keep me going for sure.