PDA

View Full Version : Please read!!

laurentellez
07-29-2013, 09:59 PM
So I am a facebook type of person and I hear of people dying, cancer, heart conditions, accidents and it makes me feel like the same is gonna happen to me: (... I can't get over this. Or if I see a person I havent seen in years,co think, "why did I run into this person"? Is this a sign somethings going to happen. I hate this.. it drives me absolutely insane.. can anyone relate??

MrsJ88
07-29-2013, 10:03 PM
So I am a facebook type of person and I hear of people dying, cancer, heart conditions, accidents and it makes me feel like the same is gonna happen to me: (... I can't get over this. Or if I see a person I havent seen in years,co think, "why did I run into this person"? Is this a sign somethings going to happen. I hate this.. it drives me absolutely insane.. can anyone relate??

Definitely can relate! There's so many awful stories of poor people on Facebook

MrsJ88
07-29-2013, 10:04 PM

One of my hardest things is all the pages for the sick babies and I have an 8 month old... Makes me so nervous.

laurentellez
07-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Ugh I hate this. :( ....