PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks or constant worry? Confused

sharacel91
07-29-2013, 02:53 PM
So I am confused... Now I have bad anxiety nearly for a year now... But seem to have constant symptoms like chest pain racing heart worrying all the time shaking sometimes... Please can someone explain a panic attack I thought they were something thy lasts for 20 mins and you have breath in to a bag to ca yourself I never have episodes like this like I said it seems to be constant.

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:04 PM
So I am confused... Now I have bad anxiety nearly for a year now... But seem to have constant symptoms like chest pain racing heart worrying all the time shaking sometimes... Please can someone explain a panic attack I thought they were something thy lasts for 20 mins and you have breath in to a bag to ca yourself I never have episodes like this like I said it seems to be constant.

Your suffering anxiety and worrying can bring on so many pains and aches, when your having a panic attack your body tences up and when your no longer in a panic your body is from the tencing so the pains still there, its horrible i know but, when you look back on a day when your really busy how many aches and pains do you have, bet its half the amount you would have if you were sat worrying x