PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious :(

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Feeling really anxious, sick of worrying so much :(

sharacel91
07-29-2013, 02:58 PM
It's an awful feeling night time is always worse I think have you got a smart phone? Just because I find I have some good apps that help me sleep an relax I plug my head phones in hen I get in bed and listen to them they are like hypnosis apps if you want the names of them I can tell you them x

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:00 PM
It's an awful feeling night time is always worse I think have you got a smart phone? Just because I find I have some good apps that help me sleep an relax I plug my head phones in hen I get in bed and listen to them they are like hypnosis apps if you want the names of them I can tell you them x

Yeah got iphone 5 if they will work on that. Thank you hun x

sharacel91
07-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Relax now by david ridgeway then the other is anxiety free by I can hypnosis they are really good!

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Thank you hun x

DodgingRain
07-29-2013, 03:23 PM
lol, I start to feel anxious as soon as I realize I'm not worried about something. Hate that, tired of the pending doom.

missnz
07-30-2013, 12:59 AM
I hate when I finally forget about what I have been worrying about and then I remember that I am feeling normal and go back to a crazy mess all over again. Vicious cycle!!

I just got some St Johns Wort today, trying it out for 10 days so will let everyone know how I am going with it... I really don't want to go back on real meds :(

Hope you are feeling better now sazaroo xx

sazaroo
07-30-2013, 01:11 AM
I hate when I finally forget about what I have been worrying about and then I remember that I am feeling normal and go back to a crazy mess all over again. Vicious cycle!!

I just got some St Johns Wort today, trying it out for 10 days so will let everyone know how I am going with it... I really don't want to go back on real meds :(

Hope you are feeling better now sazaroo xx

Good luck today and do keep us all posted, and thanks hun still feeling anxious from last night but taking today step by step x