PDA

View Full Version : Heyy

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 04:57 AM
Does anyone get aches and pains every day, from pressure in there head to stomach pains and chest pains on an off through the day ? It seems even of my anxiety isn't high or even noticeable I still get pains and stuff, this scares me because I feel weak and worried I have a more serious problem, they did blood test on me about two months maybe three months ago ( they took five viles of blood ) and the doctor used the word 'pristine' to describe my blood tests so I suppose that could rule out that I'm dying haha but I'm still edgy when I feel pain and my mind races and thinks in detail what if today is the day and tommorow I'm not here anymore

sharacel91
07-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Get this all the time even when my anxiety isn't high I get pains everywhere

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 05:17 AM
Why does it happen ? Sometimes the pains are just dull and dot really bother me but other they hurt and it really does worry me

vic
07-29-2013, 05:24 AM
Anxiety suffers are far more aware if their bodies and are far more in tune with aches nd pains and even tho we aren't in anxiety mode we are still aware of the pains and because we think its an underlining illness we worry and make them ther because of the chemicals being produced by our nervous system constantly

emtw12
07-29-2013, 05:31 AM
I have the chest pains on and off through day :/ if they went them I'm sure I'd be able to cope better. they do go away for a few days sometimes but I've still stuck with other symptoms. but then they come back :/

Katevictoria
07-29-2013, 05:36 AM
When i get really stressed my muscles in my back become inflamed and it's hard to breathe. Sometimes it's a strong pain and sometimes i just need to lay down. I also get chest pains as well, and being a hypercondriac, it's not fun haha.

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 05:38 AM
Yeh I get that it makes sense, I suppose the mind being so powerful can make anything happen, and chest pains suck, like burny stabby pains sometimes and other times its just achey

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Yeh I'm a hypochondriac as well, so any slight pain and I'm gripping the seat thinking I'm having a heart attack or something and people just look at me like I'm dumb haha

shelley15
07-29-2013, 05:46 AM
I suffer health anxiety the slightest pain I think is the worst possible illness and I'm going to die.

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 05:54 AM
It sounds so stupid when you write it down though dosent it ? I read what I have wrote and think what the fuck ?! By when you feel these things it doesn't matter why people say or what medical professionals say my mind still tells me I'm dying haha

shelley15
07-29-2013, 06:09 AM
Yep I no exactly what you mean then when you've calmed down and read things back then you feel so stupid.

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Exactly but in that moment you involve yourself of the worst bottler how stupid it sounds all you can think is the worst

Katevictoria
07-29-2013, 06:32 AM
I know exactly what you mean about thinking you're dying over something small haha. I am constantly asking people if I will be okay, if a tiny bite looks normal, if I'll get sick.

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 07:26 AM
Yeh I know that feeling its debilitating, like now im on my way into Liverpool now and I have high anxiety I got a strange feeling in my heart, scared really scared

shelley15
07-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeh I know that feeling its debilitating, like now im on my way into Liverpool now and I have high anxiety I got a strange feeling in my heart, scared really scared

I get like that when I go to crowded places, hope your okay now

shaunmcnab
07-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Ye I calmed down and felt better walking round so it was all good on the end thanks :)