PDA

View Full Version : Panic Away Book

doublem
10-08-2007, 06:09 AM
Hi,

I bought the above e-book a few days ago; I've read all the information and it seems like it could be the solution I have been searching for to rid me of panic attacks after suffering from seven years!

I was just wondering if anyone else here had tried it and what their experiences were?

Thanks.

blondie28
01-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I just bought that recently too. I have only read the first few pages but it seems to on point compared to other anxiety books I have read. I like the fact that the author himself suffered from anxiety. All the other books I read I felt like the people really had no idea what they were talking about. Or maybe I just picked the wrong books. I will let you know once I have read it completely and please let me know if it helped you at all. Thanks!

diljan
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi! My name is Diljan . I m from Pakistan. I m suffering from Depression , anxiety and OCD for last two years. I tried many types of Med.And now i m quite well and does not feel any unrealistic fear nd worry. I will suggest the following usefull things to all of the anxiety and depression sufferers and you all should keep in mind that 4th is mandatory i.e without this no one can get rid of anxiety and depression.
1) Bromazepam
2) quetiapine (only25mg for OCD and anxiety)
3) Prothiadin (for depression)
4) Keep busy your mind in not boring jobs
5) Take a bath during panic attack
6) Only eat butter with bread and ignore fast foods and milk.
7) Meet with people who are not depressed
8) Prayers and love with GOD

And i assure you all that without keeping you busy and changing your invioronment no one can get ride of this psychiatric disease.

Too much reading about depresion and anxiety cant help you...

Consider it my brotherly advice.......
Thanks.

dolphin
09-19-2008, 03:38 AM
I too have purchased this panic away book. It has helped me in a few desperate situations but I haven't quite mastered the program. Mostly I keep thinking the opposite to what it is trying to teach me because of the way panic/anxiety works I try to fight it, but when I actually use the panic away method, it works.

Please read the entire program it's worth it.

The Alpha Gamer
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
I got it earlier, haven't had time to read it yet though

smilersmiler
12-08-2008, 07:42 PM
hey guys,

I dont mean to sound cheeky, but for anyone that has purchased "Joe BArrys" panic away book....is ther any chance at all of anyone being able to email me a copy of it ?? (if you donwloaded it online)

As i really really want to try it out, i have faith in it due to what i have read about it....but being a ful ltime student, there is no way in hel lthat i can afford it!! :(

does anyone feel that they may be able to do this for me...it would be appreciated sooo much! i am soory to ask, please dont think i am taking the piss...but it would probably change my life..

thank you...i look forward to hearing from someone xxx