PDA

View Full Version : Why?

emtw12
07-29-2013, 02:55 AM
why do we get all these pains aches and stuff when wen were feeling ok and calm,,?? tingly hands :(

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Even tho we feel calm our mond is still in panic mode hun i get tingly hands all the time :(

emtw12
07-29-2013, 03:24 AM
So annoying :( I wish there was just one day were i don't feel pain anywhere at all. I'm thinking of taking my meds soon cos I've been putting them off.. hopefully they will fix these pains :/

alfred24
07-29-2013, 03:26 AM
Because your nerves are still sensitized. You will still feel symptoms as a result of that and if you continuously react with fear or frustration you will probably keep them that way

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:26 AM
What meds do you have and hun i totally understand i wish to that i could have just one good day :( it will get better hold your head high x

vic
07-29-2013, 03:32 AM
Because your nerves are still sensitized. You will still feel symptoms as a result of that and if you continuously react with fear or frustration you will probably keep them that way

So true because of the above and the fact that your sub conscious is still in panic mode because uv been in it for so long also adrenaline is still pumping causing these feeling we feel :( try and ignor it and let it pass and slowly in time ur body will heal adrenaline will go to normal and it will stop our brain feeds us and we allow it to

emtw12
07-29-2013, 03:35 AM
thanks everyone :) n I've got citralopram n propanolol the docs r trying to get me to take propanolol but I'm scared lol! :/ you?

alfred24
07-29-2013, 03:40 AM
So true because of the above and the fact that your sub conscious is still in panic mode because uv been in it for so long also adrenaline is still pumping causing these feeling we feel :( try and ignor it and let it pass and slowly in time ur body will heal adrenaline will go to normal and it will stop our brain feeds us and we allow it to

Exactly. Adrenaline is pumped through the body by the adrenal glands. And the adrenal glands are controlled by our parasympathetic nerves. Those nerves are the nerves that we cannot control at will. Instead, parasympathetic nerves respond to our MOOD. Fear and any other form of stress will get that adrenaline pumping and all those other weird symptoms may feel worse

kilmarnock37
07-29-2013, 03:45 AM
Proparanol is a good med. Its what I'm on. Never had side effects that were to bad. Mibe just insomnia now and again.I was scared to bowt taking them.glad I did.citralopam are good too.no problems stall with them

vic
07-29-2013, 03:45 AM
If you train ur mind to ignor it and not to fear then u can control it because ur body is no longer in stress mode or figh mode ;)

ADD
07-29-2013, 03:47 AM
why do we get all these pains aches and stuff when wen were feeling ok and calm,,?? tingly hands :(

Do exactly like Vic says, don't entertain it. Ignore it and you will see that it will go away eventually and remember baby steps, cheers :).

emtw12
07-29-2013, 03:59 AM
thank u. what mg are u on kilmarnock? I am 10mg but it put me off abit when I read that it could give u chest pains / shortness of breathe. I Already have that :(

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Hun try not to read the side affect i made my partner hide the leaflet from me, i cried and cried before i started taking my meds was so scared. But been on them a week now and they should start kicking in but i havnt noticed anything alarmingly diff since taking them :) get rid ov the leaflet, the doc would not have given you them if he thort they wernt right :)

kilmarnock37
07-29-2013, 04:04 AM
I'm on 10mg twice a day.best med I have been on.and I have tried a lot over past 19 years .I would say don't read the possible side effects bit it just gives our anxiety fuel.mibe take a few days to get to work.but great med

vic
07-29-2013, 04:09 AM
I've never taken any meds I got sum anti depressants once and only took one didn't like the feeling but they do help a lot of people but I try and do it my self it is all in our heads a lot of it and I believe if we put it ther we can take it out ;) just keep strong positive and small changes nothing lasts for ever and same with this illness if u ignor it and do normal stuff and be around happy positive people u can change ;)

emtw12
07-29-2013, 05:29 AM
thank u vic. I've heard of some herbal thing called refuse remedy pastels or something :/ gonna give them a try next time I feel panicky

vic
07-29-2013, 06:02 AM
thank u vic. I've heard of some herbal thing called refuse remedy pastels or something :/ gonna give them a try next time I feel panicky

If u want something to wrk and believe it works it will do ;) I got sone rescue remedy it eases me cause I believe it will do ;)