PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone??

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 12:44 AM
How is everyone feeling this morning ???

vic
07-29-2013, 01:23 AM

I always feel dwn a lot in the morning spec wen I'm tierd :( my other 2 children are still a sleep but my lil 3 yr old girl is so happy in a morning singing and chatting away makes u wana be a care free child again ;). How are u Hun x

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Not having a good morning feeling really anxious :( my partners at work till 7 and im on my own all day :( xo

futurebound
07-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Morning people!

Yeah it's pretty crappy in the morning for me too, plus I have the doctors today and I have work. Doesn't help with starting a new med which makes u feel drugged up beyond high heaven!

Hope everyone's day isn't too bad :(

I love being asleep because its the only time I get peace from my head and body lol! Can't wait for tonight!

brian_s_21
07-29-2013, 01:38 AM

With bad anxiety lol

vic
07-29-2013, 01:42 AM
I knw how u feel I'm like that sum days my hubby starts work at 7 I've got my 3 children off for hols so they keep me busy but hate it wen ther at sch. It's horrible isn't it cuz u think more wen no ones ther I ring my hubby up I dnt knw how many times wen kids are at sch gud job he can answer a lot and understands I even put him on loud speaker wen I'm in car alone picking kids up need to get out of this tho cuz I hate it need to start enjoying my own company and find a hobby or sumut to get me feeling me again does is ur partner understanding?

vic
07-29-2013, 01:44 AM
Morning people!

Yeah it's pretty crappy in the morning for me too, plus I have the doctors today and I have work. Doesn't help with starting a new med which makes u feel drugged up beyond high heaven!

I love being asleep because its the only time I get peace from my head and body lol! Can't wait for tonight!

It's good that u can still work ;) that's a real achievement ;) I've hospital after with my daughter for her ears hate hospitals too :(

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 01:47 AM
I agree i hate having to wake up :( what do you do for work ?

futurebound
07-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Hospitals aren't the best, but im sure u will do well; just have a little browse on here or speak with your little one. Kids are really good at telling stories that are r pretty funny and so fat fetched lol!

Well I probs won't tbf, might take this week of as I just started on an AD n it's making me feel 1000000000x worse lol! Here's a pic to cheer u all up

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 01:50 AM
I knw how u feel I'm like that sum days my hubby starts work at 7 I've got my 3 children off for hols so they keep me busy but hate it wen ther at sch. It's horrible isn't it cuz u think more wen no ones ther I ring my hubby up I dnt knw how many times wen kids are at sch gud job he can answer a lot and understands I even put him on loud speaker wen I'm in car alone picking kids up need to get out of this tho cuz I hate it need to start enjoying my own company and find a hobby or sumut to get me feeling me again does is ur partner understanding?

Hes really understand, he answers wenever i call but try not to call him at work :( i phone my dad in the day as he has his own business so he can talk whenever, just find it so hard when on my own just wanna curl up and cry :( xoxo awww good luck with your daughter at the hospital :) hope all goes well :) xo

futurebound
07-29-2013, 01:50 AM
I agree i hate having to wake up :( what do you do for work ?

It's quite ironic what I do, but I work in healthcare ;) which is why I try and take my own advice of what I offer on here :)

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 01:55 AM
It's quite ironic what I do, but I work in healthcare ;) which is why I try and take my own advice of what I offer on here :)

Oh wow hood on you hun, least you are working and keeping busy, its good taking advice from someone who also suffers, as ppl who have never suffered think its so easy the amount of times ive been told to grow up is unreal, ppl that dont suffer or have never suffered think that its so easy :(

futurebound
07-29-2013, 02:07 AM
Oh wow hood on you hun, least you are working and keeping busy, its good taking advice from someone who also suffers, as ppl who have never suffered think its so easy the amount of times ive been told to grow up is unreal, ppl that dont suffer or have never suffered think that its so easy :(

In trying to but this week is gunna mess me up I reckon, and I really need the week off! Iv been struggling hard for the past 4 weeks but I told them and accepted that I needed some help again. Yeah your right there, makes me so frustrated when people say that, especially the ones who are meant to understand.

I love my job and helping people but sometimes I don't get the same impression from everyone. Makes it sad tbh. Your plans for today?

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:22 AM
Im gna try and go to the shop today gna be hard but gna push my self, i miss the bubbly person i used to be makes me so sad :( whats your plans?

missnz
07-29-2013, 02:25 AM
Doing pretty poorly this evening, been crying for a decent hour and a half. :(

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:29 AM
Doing pretty poorly this evening, been crying for a decent hour and a half. :(

Im sorry to hear that, its horrible, do you sometimes feel better after you have a cry, i sometimes do xo

missnz
07-29-2013, 02:33 AM
I feel a little bit better x

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:35 AM

Whats are your plans for today hun xo

futurebound
07-29-2013, 02:36 AM
Im gna try and go to the shop today gna be hard but gna push my self, i miss the bubbly person i used to be makes me so sad :( whats your plans?

Good for u, I'm sure u will do it! Just try and remember what we say to u on here about being a good person who IS capable! I do the same as u too, always thinking ill never b my bouncy myself, but the more we think like that the harder it becomes.

Well I'm going to try n get to work but I'm already anxious about it so I feel it building up, but I'm trying to challenge it!

missnz
07-29-2013, 02:39 AM
It is 8.30pm here, I am about to go to bed x

I live in New Zealand :)

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:44 AM

What are your plans for today x

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 02:45 AM
Good for u, I'm sure u will do it! Just try and remember what we say to u on here about being a good person who IS capable! I do the same as u too, always thinking ill never b my bouncy myself, but the more we think like that the harder it becomes.

Well I'm going to try n get to work but I'm already anxious about it so I feel it building up, but I'm trying to challenge it!

Good on you, you will have a fab day :) take care dont work to hard :) x

vic
07-29-2013, 02:50 AM
At least ur partner is supportive ;) and that's gud ur dad understands too I fne my mum a lot she puts me on the right path. Yeah hospitals rnt the best of places to be going to but I'm sure my children will av me to busy to think lol and hopefully hubby can finish a little early to come with me ;). The thing is with uz we have to plan and think too much before leaving the house something most people wouldn't care about :( it's so frustrating. Spec when u used to be do strong free willed and independent

futurebound
07-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Good on you, you will have a fab day :) take care dont work to hard :) x

Awww kind words! The doc signed me off for 2 weeks as he thought it wasn't safe for me to b working. Hmmm :/ just means I can be on this forum a lot more n try n help others who help me!

Hope everyone has a good day or as good as can b :) x

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 03:59 AM
Awww kind words! The doc signed me off for 2 weeks as he thought it wasn't safe for me to b working. Hmmm :/ just means I can be on this forum a lot more n try n help others who help me!

Hope everyone has a good day or as good as can b :) x

Awwww thats good then least i know who i can talk to when im having a wobble :) what are your new plans for today now :) x

futurebound
07-29-2013, 04:33 AM
Awwww thats good then least i know who i can talk to when im having a wobble :) what are your new plans for today now :) x

Deffo, talk to me as much as u need :) well iv come to see my sister and her little ones, then I'm going to try n go into town and just test myself and this crappy anxiety! X

sazaroo
07-29-2013, 04:36 AM
Deffo, talk to me as much as u need :) well iv come to see my sister and her little ones, then I'm going to try n go into town and just test myself and this crappy anxiety! X

Go you, i hope you have a smashing day :)

kayleedel
07-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Morning people!

I COMPLETELY agree with that last statement! I love to sleep and can't wait for it to be bedtime because I feel it's the only way to turn my anxiety off! It's peaceful. Until you wake up and it starts all over again!