PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh

brian_s_21
07-28-2013, 11:40 PM
I hate this ... Anxiety is a bitch

anneM
07-29-2013, 12:14 AM

I couldn't agree more. Currently struggling with health anxiety and it really does effect every aspect of your life. Here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. Take care!! :)

leetbulldog
07-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Anxiety! how I hate it!! :/

brian_s_21
07-29-2013, 01:28 AM
I couldn't agree more. Currently struggling with health anxiety and it really does effect every aspect of your life. Here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. Take care!! :)

Thanks .. How long you had your anxiety for?

brian_s_21
07-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Anxiety! how I hate it!! :/

All of us that suffer from it pretty much do! Lol

anneM
07-29-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks .. How long you had your anxiety for?

I would probably say a couple years... At first it was really only social anxiety but now has switched to health anxiety.. Absolutely hate it. It all started with me noticing several bruises on my leg which caused me to go into panic and googling symptoms like crazy all of which came up being serious illnesses so went to the doctor after I couldn't take panic and worrying anymore and everything came out fine but still will not believe it ect. Still google symptoms even though i know it will only cause more anxiety.. It's crazy what the mind can do and how debilitating it really can be. What about you..?

ADD
07-29-2013, 03:45 AM

Brian it's a defense mechanism hate it or love it. Probably it won't go away unless you find & fix whatever triggered it in the first place.
I can say i am 98% cured from it thank God, so my advice to you is analyze yourself I know for a fact that there is something you are doing that's part of your routine the keeps on feeding and unless you identify it you can't improve ( that's my two cents ), good luck my brother!!

brian_s_21
07-29-2013, 09:59 AM
I would probably say a couple years... At first it was really only social anxiety but now has switched to health anxiety.. Absolutely hate it. It all started with me noticing several bruises on my leg which caused me to go into panic and googling symptoms like crazy all of which came up being serious illnesses so went to the doctor after I couldn't take panic and worrying anymore and everything came out fine but still will not believe it ect. Still google symptoms even though i know it will only cause more anxiety.. It's crazy what the mind can do and how debilitating it really can be. What about you..?

Around 2 years ago that hit me really bad I notice it got really bad because in the industry I'm in there's alot of alcohol, drugs, ect ... And I kinda abuse alcohol a lot that my anxiety got really really bad !!

brian_s_21
07-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Brian it's a defense mechanism hate it or love it. Probably it won't go away unless you find & fix whatever triggered it in the first place.
I can say i am 98% cured from it thank God, so my advice to you is analyze yourself I know for a fact that there is something you are doing that's part of your routine the keeps on feeding and unless you identify it you can't improve ( that's my two cents ), good luck my brother!!

Thanks .. Yea your right