PDA

View Full Version : Hate being home alone :(

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Dont like being home alone my anxiety goes threw the ruff :( xoxo

futurebound
07-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Dont like being home alone my anxiety goes threw the ruff :( xoxo

Know the feeling, but u have all of us on here to help you and talk. I hate the thought of someone being alone and anxious. I always come to this forum to feel surrounded by kind and caring people.

Just keep talking as much as u want, whatever it is, big or small, just vent it out and we are all here for you :)

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Know the feeling, but u have all of us on here to help you and talk. I hate the thought of someone being alone and anxious. I always come to this forum to feel surrounded by kind and caring people.

Just keep talking as much as u want, whatever it is, big or small, just vent it out and we are all here for you :)

Awww thank you so much thats so nice :). Tomorrow day is gna be reali hard so will defo keep coming on hear thank you again :) xo

futurebound
07-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Come on here as often as u need as talking helps so much, and it deffo helps me in helping others and talking about my experience. Here is a fact for you:-

Mental health affects 1 in 6 people throughout the course of a year, with 1 in 4 people experiencing an episode. It's more common that a physical disorder, FACT.

Anxiety makes u feel isolated, but guess what, millions of people are suffering from it: even of they aren't registered on this forum, there are still a lot of people going through the test that we are :) x

emtw12
07-28-2013, 01:28 PM
same I don't like it I used to be shakey heart racing feel sick wen I was alone but I'm ok ish now. used to wanna phone my mam up and say come back lol but never did!

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Come on here as often as u need as talking helps so much, and it deffo helps me in helping others and talking about my experience. Here is a fact for you:-

Mental health affects 1 in 6 people throughout the course of a year, with 1 in 4 people experiencing an episode. It's more common that a physical disorder, FACT.

Anxiety makes u feel isolated, but guess what, millions of people are suffering from it: even of they aren't registered on this forum, there are still a lot of people going through the test that we are :) x

That is so true, when i first started suffering teo years ago i thort i was being punished, its got worse as times gone on but being able to talk makes me feel a little better takes my mind of my anxiety. Where you from :)

futurebound
07-28-2013, 01:43 PM
That is so true, when i first started suffering teo years ago i thort i was being punished, its got worse as times gone on but being able to talk makes me feel a little better takes my mind of my anxiety. Where you from :)

It's a cruel thing anxiety, but so so so common you wouldn't believe! Your not being punished, just tested cus the grand designer considers us to be the best, hence his horrible little experiments. Just a way of normalising it ;)

I'm from Warwickshire, u know?

solta
07-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I've got the same problem. I feel like I need to have someone around me 24/7 to feel normal. Its frustrating but I've reconnected with a lot of old friends because I need to have people around me. I don't like being alone at all

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 01:56 PM
It's a cruel thing anxiety, but so so so common you wouldn't believe! Your not being punished, just tested cus the grand designer considers us to be the best, hence his horrible little experiments. Just a way of normalising it ;)

I'm from Warwickshire, u know?

No i dont know it hun, weather is horrible :(

futurebound
07-28-2013, 02:07 PM
No i dont know it hun, weather is horrible :(

It's not far from Birmingham n yeah weather is not good! Although I do enjoy the rain n thunder.

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 02:15 PM
It's not far from Birmingham n yeah weather is not good! Although I do enjoy the rain n thunder.

Im scared ov the thunder but love listening to the rain :) and oh right i know bham live not far from there :)

futurebound
07-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Im scared ov the thunder but love listening to the rain :) and oh right i know bham live not far from there :)

Same, it's therapeutic N relaxing. I actually like the sound of a fan too, it's the white noise theory that is meant to b relaxin! Ha thunder is the one, exciting stuff but hope it don't phase u too much ;) U go brum much?

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 02:30 PM
I havnt been to brum for well over a year i struggle leaving the house :( altho used to alway go brum before i started suffering anxiety, great for shopping :) lol wbu

futurebound
07-28-2013, 02:37 PM
I havnt been to brum for well over a year i struggle leaving the house :( altho used to alway go brum before i started suffering anxiety, great for shopping :) lol wbu

:( no one should feel like that so sorry u feel that way; especially when good things are to b appreciated!

Same tbf, my anxiety is bad but I'm able to leave the house n just about go shopping but its a struggle! I find the true religion shop n self ridges perks me up a bit ha :) but it's likes this, the longer u avoid something, the harder it becomes to face it. And it's never been more truer with Annie.

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 02:42 PM
I think i really need to try harder. Everytime i step out side i feel my whole body go like jelly, was gna try go for a walk earlier but got to end ov street and had to come back :( xo

futurebound
07-28-2013, 02:50 PM
I think i really need to try harder. Everytime i step out side i feel my whole body go like jelly, was gna try go for a walk earlier but got to end ov street and had to come back :( xo

But hey, u got to the end of the street so be proud of yourself for that! Anxiety makes us feel so self-worthless, but u really ain't! Set yourself small achievable goals each day, n gradually get closer to a shop, garage, street or we. It's all about being gradual n respectful of your body. The more u knock yourself for only going so far , the less u will actually get out. Be proud! :)

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 02:53 PM
But hey, u got to the end of the street so be proud of yourself for that! Anxiety makes us feel so self-worthless, but u really ain't! Set yourself small achievable goals each day, n gradually get closer to a shop, garage, street or we. It's all about being gradual n respectful of your body. The more u knock yourself for only going so far , the less u will actually get out. Be proud! :)

Awww thank you i will :) thanks again for talking to me :)

futurebound
07-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Anytime :)