PDA

View Full Version : Chicago north suburbs support group

Donald.K
07-28-2013, 12:37 PM
I am a recovering anxiety and panic disorder survivor. I have had over 20 years of successful therapy, and I have researched Anxiety recovery for many years. I am looking to establish, and host a support group in the Chicago north suburbs. I am seeking interested people that would like to be part of this support group. If you are interested, please message me here.

Bartek
08-01-2013, 09:30 AM
I am a recovering anxiety and panic disorder survivor. I have had over 20 years of successful therapy, and I have researched Anxiety recovery for many years. I am looking to establish, and host a support group in the Chicago north suburbs. I am seeking interested people that would like to be part of this support group. If you are interested, please message me here.

Hi Donald. I am a 31 year old guy struggling with anxiety for most of my adult life. I live in Nortwest suburbs. Despite anxiety, I've been able to become a CPA, marry and have a son on its way (October). But I've never been able to enjoy all of these great things that happen in my life as much as I'd like to. Can you tell me a little more about the support group you wish to start? I'd be interested in participating and maybe helping as well? Please let em know.

Donald.K
08-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Please feel free to call me, at 847-420-8277.

Don