PDA

View Full Version : Think im gonna go for a walk :)

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 10:15 AM
I never leave the house apart from last friday when i had to go to the docs other than that ive not left the house for months think im gna push my self to go for a walk :( xoxo

vic
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I never leave the house apart from last friday when i had to go to the docs other than that ive not left the house for months think im gna push my self to go for a walk :( xoxo

Gud on u ;) just concentrate on sounds around birds ect and on ur views trees anything that takes ur mind off or bob sum headfnes on nd listen to sum gud tunes

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Gud on u ;) just concentrate on sounds around birds ect and on ur views trees anything that takes ur mind off or bob sum headfnes on nd listen to sum gud tunes

Thank you, ive only been using this site a few days already i feel like it helps there a loads ov friendly nice ppl including yourself, thank you xoxo

vic
07-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Thank you, ive only been using this site a few days already i feel like it helps there a loads ov friendly nice ppl including yourself, thank you xoxo

Me too only joined this month everyone at some point will have a panic attack or feel depressed but the difference between uz and them is that they will brush it off as nothing and will not think any more if the experience wer as uz we will dewell on the experience and convince our selfs its something far worse then we get stuck in a horrible cycle of anxiety and depression which we can break if we forget the thoughts and forget the feelings and let them pass I knw it's hard but that book I said explains a lot I'd say giv it a try ;)

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Me too only joined this month everyone at some point will have a panic attack or feel depressed but the difference between uz and them is that they will brush it off as nothing and will not think any more if the experience wer as uz we will dewell on the experience and convince our selfs its something far worse then we get stuck in a horrible cycle of anxiety and depression which we can break if we forget the thoughts and forget the feelings and let them pass I knw it's hard but that book I said explains a lot I'd say giv it a try ;)

Im defo gna try it, even if it help a little least its helped thank you hun :) xo

vic
07-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Im defo gna try it, even if it help a little least its helped thank you hun :) xo

She has wrote a lot of books nd ther cheap enough on eBay ;) no worries luv but people do and will get better fact x