PDA

View Full Version : short of breath

mylove9080
07-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Today the whole day i felt short of breath weak and heavy when i woild get up and dizzy im 21 female weight 108. The have done every blood work and say "im fine" xray too but is really hard for me specially wen im calm and i styl feel like i have to gasp for air.

brian_s_21
07-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Today the whole day i felt short of breath weak and heavy when i woild get up and dizzy im 21 female weight 108. The have done every blood work and say "im fine" xray too but is really hard for me specially wen im calm and i styl feel like i have to gasp for air.

I get pains in my left arms!! And I hate it

SmokeyYogi
07-28-2013, 03:53 AM
the shortness of breath is a really vicious circle, when you can't breathe properly and then the body's like tensing up and then you CAN't breathe properly .. It's horrible. When it happens to me (I can sometimes go an entire day like that and at night I figure out I've been breathing like this) I lie down and focus on counting my breaths (like 5 in, 5 out or something like that), and then sometimes the feeling goes away. -maybe that'll help?

emtw12
07-28-2013, 07:38 AM
I get it too sometimes used to get it really bad but now it's on n off, mainly when I think about my breathing :/ it's horrible tho

mylove9080
07-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Yes os horrible. I lay dwn and and breath from my stomach but when i get up is like im not all their with my breathing.