PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and heart condition

defmunel
07-27-2013, 11:37 PM
So I was diagnosed with inappropriate sinus tachycardia in feb. my cardio doc told me to keep my physical activity at no more than walking when I get pregnant because of how crazy fast my heart will beat with very little exertion. This condition sucks. I can't stand in place for more than 15 seconds without crouching down to catch my breath. I hate it.

Symptoms are ALWAYS better in the evening around 5 pm. TERRIBLE at first wake in the morning through late afternoon.

I get so paranoid about my heart rate getting too fast because I'm 17 weeks pregnant. Today I checked it because it was beating extra hard. 150 bpm just standing still.

My options? Just live and bear it. I feel like I'm the only one who has this condition. No one around me understands. They think it's all in my head, but hello..... If I'm anxious my heart would beat that fast sitting down too. But nope. It beats at a steady normal pace.

The IST got really bad at 15 weeks. It's just so hard to go through this alone!!!

defmunel
07-28-2013, 07:10 AM
So I really am alone?

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Hun i really feel for you i dont really now much about what you are going threw, i suffer with anxiety really bad and when i worry my heart beat so fast and get palpations bad :( i wish you well, i hope you feel better soon :) xo