PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

MrsJ88
07-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Had a very busy exhausting evening and now it's causing me anxiety. I keep feeling like my heart is beating in my throat periodically and or skipping beats sensation... What is this?

frankzito
07-27-2013, 06:55 PM
It is your anxiety . Busy and exhausted. Does This to people who have high anxiety.

frankzito
07-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Busy not so much, but getting exhausted from busy, yes my bad

MrsJ88
07-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Busy not so much, but getting exhausted from busy, yes my bad

Ok maybe that's it cause I'm pretty tiny (like 105 pounds) and I have an 8 month old chunk of a son who probably weighs 20 pounds now and so my hubby generally carries him to the car, in/out of stores, restaurants, etc but I am visiting my grandma for a week so I spent the evening carting my heavy son around a lot of places and wrestling him into his car seat which he fights and now that we are home I'm anxious as hell and the weird heart beat sensations :(

leetbulldog
07-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Had a very busy exhausting evening and now it's causing me anxiety. I keep feeling like my heart is beating in my throat periodically and or skipping beats sensation... What is this?

I been feeling the same today :/

rhar
07-27-2013, 07:54 PM
I just get really awful head sensations with mine.

They are there all day, everyday and sometimes I feel like floor is moving up and down beneath my feet... And I feel so unbalanced like I might fall over.

angieproc1977
07-28-2013, 01:38 AM
I get these anxious feelings too my main symptom worry is my heart ..I had exactly the same as what u described yesterday and it caused a massive panic attack x

MrsJ88
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
I get these anxious feelings too my main symptom worry is my heart ..I had exactly the same as what u described yesterday and it caused a massive panic attack x

I feel your pain.. My heart is still doing this!

JCX
07-28-2013, 06:59 AM
Its your anxiety :)

MrsJ88
07-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Its your anxiety :)

It makes me feel better to know its my anxiety

Donald.K
07-28-2013, 01:18 PM
The strange heart sensations you're referring to are called PVCs. They are very normal symptom of anxiety disorder. This is often due to the excessive release of adrenaline in your bloodstream. Premature vent contractions even happen in small babies. Although they can be scary they are not dangerous unless you have a pre-existing heart disorder, or they are due to heart disease. In many cases they are completely benign!

locksey
07-28-2013, 01:33 PM

I had that the other day ( I've had it b4 ) but its horrible and freaks me out..

My heart beats then it feels like it suddenly rushes to my throat and I feel it beating in my throat really fast then it makes me cough ... Really not nice