PDA

View Full Version : New to the family.

Brett
10-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Hello everyone. I recently found this forum and I hope that maybe we can all help each other as we deal with the same gripping effect of agoraphobia.

duddits
10-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Brett, and always I always say, "Welcome to Anxiety Forum". Everyone at this forum either a sufferer of panic disorder, social anxiety or agoraphobia, so I'm confident we can all learn each other to help ourselves cope with anxiety and panic. If you just want to talk or have a question, then feel free just to post.

brickyard_red
10-12-2005, 06:00 AM
Welcome Brett, glad you found your way to this forum. I'm sure you will find many people here who understand where you are coming from and how you feel. :) You are definately not alone in this. It is comforting to know that you can come here and just post to get something off your chest. I have found that if I can just get it out sometimes and know that others know and understand how I am feeling that relieves some of the pressure I feel building inside. So, post away!!!! :lol: Hope to see you around.

Cath :)

starlaced_soul
10-18-2005, 10:01 AM
brett i am also new to this forum and have agoraphobia.. i've found that it is very reashuring to know that i am not alone in this.. hopefully you will feel comfort here as well. :D