PDA

View Full Version : baaaaad dayyyy! :(

andy1990
07-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi guys.

Well today has been a total friggin nightmare!

I have bad anxiety over my health. At the start I was 27 stone 6 and only 23! Plus I smoke so it wasnt a good combination.

Developed anxiety and blah blah you know the rest. Well 7 months down the line im now 22st 12. Still big but on the right path.

I have been drinking lots of water and felt bloated a few days googled it and boom I have water poisoning. Been panicky all day and googled the symptoms and they appeared soon after I think lol.

Anyway second stage of today was my.stools. have had paleish loose stools.for a while now which I believe is due to anxiety really upsetting digestive system like it does but gooogled that and now.ive got.liver disease lol.

Today has been terrible had hot flushes chest pains felt dizzy lost focus breathing pains all due to.my.panic I think. Had a buzzing sensation in my legs but it seems to be there only when I think about it?

Im not sure whats going on today but in general its just been super bad.

Anyone care to shed some light on my rambles ?

Andy

locksey
07-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi guys.

Well today has been a total friggin nightmare!

I have bad anxiety over my health. At the start I was 27 stone 6 and only 23! Plus I smoke so it wasnt a good combination.

Developed anxiety and blah blah you know the rest. Well 7 months down the line im now 22st 12. Still big but on the right path.

I have been drinking lots of water and felt bloated a few days googled it and boom I have water poisoning. Been panicky all day and googled the symptoms and they appeared soon after I think lol.

Anyway second stage of today was my.stools. have had paleish loose stools.for a while now which I believe is due to anxiety really upsetting digestive system like it does but gooogled that and now.ive got.liver disease lol.

Today has been terrible had hot flushes chest pains felt dizzy lost focus breathing pains all due to.my.panic I think. Had a buzzing sensation in my legs but it seems to be there only when I think about it?

Im not sure whats going on today but in general its just been super bad.

Anyone care to shed some light on my rambles ?

Andy

Yeah .... Stop googling !!!
I've had to stop myself as when u google u will get the worst case come up first ... And then yr start worring that's what uve got and then suddenly u will get all the symptoms associated with that illness

ac17
07-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Do NOT google!!! If i were to google heart palpitations ( common symptom of anxiety) I would just give myself more!! Dont respond in fear to your symptoms! By googling them your responding in fear! Acknowledge them and say ok these are my body's reactions to a high state of anxiety due to fear of these sensations. And go about your day! Notice how one of those sensations went away after you got your mind off of it?!

SmokeyYogi
07-26-2013, 03:10 AM
I taught myself quite a nice googling trick:

any time I google a symptom of mine, I put in "anxiety" at the end, e.g. "sleeping hands and feet anxiety" or "stomach ache anxiety".
I still allow myself to google (I know, its bad, but sometimes you just can't stop yourself..) but instead of just dealing with the symptom, I'm also dealing with the anxiety-part of it.. sort of :)