PDA

View Full Version : Hate the stupid head symptoms

rhar
07-24-2013, 09:53 PM
I really hate all my head symptoms... It's like my brain is swimming sometimes, like ill fall over.

I feel unbalanced when I walk and it sets off my panic. I try so hard to not pay attention to them but it's just so horrible :(

brian_s_21
07-24-2013, 10:05 PM
I really hate all my head symptoms... It's like my brain is swimming sometimes, like ill fall over.

I feel unbalanced when I walk and it sets off my panic. I try so hard to not pay attention to them but it's just so horrible :(

Has your left arm ever hurt ?

rhar
07-24-2013, 10:44 PM
No don't think so but it prob will now haha

brian_s_21
07-24-2013, 10:47 PM
Hahahah that was funny ! Because I know how you feel when I think of pain and I think of where it starts hurting and I'm just like FUCKKKKKKK LOL

rhar
07-24-2013, 11:58 PM
I get awful symptoms that just take over and are always there

acetone
07-25-2013, 12:30 AM
If you are feeling unbalanced 24/7 then perhaps you should give neurotologists a try. They specialize in treating balance disorders. I was recently diagnosed with a balance disorder myself and I was feeling dizzy 24/7.

rhar
07-25-2013, 12:57 AM
How did you get diagnosed? Did your GP send you to a neurologist? What tests did they do???

acetone
07-25-2013, 01:16 AM
How did you get diagnosed? Did your GP send you to a neurologist? What tests did they do???

I went to a neurotologist myself. There were various tests. One was aligning things vertical and horizontal. Second was walking with eyes closed. Third was walking at the same place with eyes closed. Fourth was hearing test. Fifth was to check nystagmus. Sixth was putting hot and cold water into both the ears. Seventh was balancing test. My report says that I have a lesion in left peripheral vestibular system. My hearing is also below average. By the way it is neurOTOLOGIST not a neurologist.

acetone
07-25-2013, 01:21 AM
I was also given vestibular rehabilitation excercises to do along with some meds.

leetbulldog
07-25-2013, 01:25 AM
I've had balance problems aswell.. Was diagnosed with BPPV. Doctor told me Anxiety,stress,depression etc messes with your vestibular

rhar
07-25-2013, 03:44 AM
It's so frustrating. The sensation is hard to describe but it's all head related. Feels like my brain is swimming, then I get like a weird head rush, sometimes feel like I can't walk and have to concentrate on just putting one foot in front of the other. Makes life very un enjoyable :(