PDA

View Full Version : Ughh stupid feeling like your gonna die is getting old!!!

brookie93
07-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Ugh been super nauseous dizzy lightheaded like im gonna pass out and really thirsty plus bad vertigo and I'm tired plus headache Feels like I'm gonna die or something .. This shit gets old!!

Bam77
07-24-2013, 07:44 PM
It sure as hell does. Anymore I just say to hell with it and move on. I know its a lot easier said than done. There are still times that I get overwhelmed but not as often. Are you getting enough water? Sometimes dehydration can cause weird symptoms.

brookie93
07-24-2013, 08:09 PM
It sure as hell does. Anymore I just say to hell with it and move on. I know its a lot easier said than done. There are still times that I get overwhelmed but not as often. Are you getting enough water? Sometimes dehydration can cause weird symptoms.

Prob not i feel dehydrated

leetbulldog
07-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Ugh been super nauseous dizzy lightheaded like im gonna pass out and really thirsty plus bad vertigo and I'm tired plus headache Feels like I'm gonna die or something .. This shit gets old!!

Feel like that most of the time.. All last week I was ok till today.. :/ headache,lightheaded,nauseous, chest pain sensations.. I know, sucks!