PDA

View Full Version : Weird Sensation.

Rickk90
07-24-2013, 04:28 PM
quick Question for you guys;
Do you guys ever get this weird feeling under your left rib. It feels as if something is twitching/pulsating bubble like feeling. It doesnt hurt or anything it just feels weird.(Some say it might be constipation) Just scared of aortic problems.
And another thing, Lately ive been trying to do more cardio but its hard. I cant run for long as it feels like my heart is beating way too fast and then I panic and shortness of breath tags a long. I dont wheeze or cough so it cant be asthma.
and my stress test and echo said eevrything is perfectly fine.
is all of this just anxiety?

suz245
07-24-2013, 05:13 PM
yes yes yesyou seem to be just like me and i hope you dont look up medical things online coz that is the quickest way to convince yourself you are dying...trust me i never thought the sensations ive been having are possible but all my tests came back ok ...im am going through horrible withdrawls at the moment as my doctor decided to leave me on diazepam for the rest of my life after 2 years i was tolerant and having withdrawl while still on it as i need a stonger dose ...no i decided to stop and oh my god what a terrible time im having please please dont ever try benzos or cold turkey off any meds it can cause you to be so unwell....x

Rickk90
07-24-2013, 05:19 PM
yes yes yesyou seem to be just like me and i hope you dont look up medical things online coz that is the quickest way to convince yourself you are dying...trust me i never thought the sensations ive been having are possible but all my tests came back ok ...im am going through horrible withdrawls at the moment as my doctor decided to leave me on diazepam for the rest of my life after 2 years i was tolerant and having withdrawl while still on it as i need a stonger dose ...no i decided to stop and oh my god what a terrible time im having please please dont ever try benzos or cold turkey off any meds it can cause you to be so unwell....x

I actually do look up my symptoms. Thats my weakness.
I hope your'e doing better though, stay strong.
I have tapered my xanax down to .25 and hoping i wont need it soon.
I came across an anxiety article that made so much sense and it has helped. Talks about the best to do about anxiety is nothing, the more you think and try to get better the more you feed it.
We caused all these symptoms im sure we were designed to overcome it as well. The mind is powerful and we just got to stay focused and not fall for its trap.

frankzito
07-24-2013, 05:26 PM
I actually do look up my symptoms. Thats my weakness.
I hope your'e doing better though, stay strong.
I have tapered my xanax down to .25 and hoping i wont need it soon.
I came across an anxiety article that made so much sense and it has helped. Talks about the best to do about anxiety is nothing, the more you think and try to get better the more you feed it.
We caused all these symptoms im sure we were designed to overcome it as well. The mind is powerful and we just got to stay focused and not fall for its trap.

Me too, I loved googling my symptoms, set my mind at ease. Those little twitches you get under your rib, probably little muscle spasms . Sounds like you might be feeling better

leetbulldog
07-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Do you guys ever get this weird feeling under your left rib. It feels as if something is twitching/pulsating bubble like feeling. It doesnt hurt or anything it just feels weird.(Some say it might be constipation) Just scared of aortic problems.
And another thing, Lately ive been trying to do more cardio but its hard. I cant run for long as it feels like my heart is beating way too fast and then I panic and shortness of breath tags a long. I dont wheeze or cough so it cant be asthma.

I used to have that weird pain/discomfort below left ribcage. it's been like two years plus it disappear all of sudden..anxiety was related to it.

vic
07-25-2013, 04:14 AM

I have the exact same thing under my left rib and it feels like something is inside me like a blockage or sumut mines been making me aware that its ther too. But I also have ibs so I'm thinking cud it be that but I also suffer constipation and in the past wen the docs have felt my stomach sounds yuk but they always feel pooh on the left side of my stomach so I'm thinking it cud be a build up of not going to the toilet proper. I don't no if u have any bowel problems but I also no stress and anxiety cause stomach problems and I do no my stomach plays up big time when I'm stressed and anxious