PDA

View Full Version : Scared i have candida in my bloodstream

anthonyjbro760
07-24-2013, 12:47 AM
Been feeling very tired all day for past few weeks and very cloudy minded I'm scared I'm having candida invade my body I did look it up and had alot of same symptoms such as fatigue anxiety n depression now I'm scared that's causing my mental issues I don't wanna die from fungus poisoning :(

leetbulldog
07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Dude you have to remember that us that suffer from anxiety, depression, etc are always going to be fatigue and foggy,cloudy mind. please dont google nomore. Your only going to make the situation worse. Just relax. I've had foggy head on and off for years.. it's hard to accept its anxiety but we must!

anthonyjbro760
07-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Shits ruff I feel like I'm getting hot flashes today n feel drained

Stephj526
07-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Been feeling very tired all day for past few weeks and very cloudy minded I'm scared I'm having candida invade my body I did look it up and had alot of same symptoms such as fatigue anxiety n depression now I'm scared that's causing my mental issues I don't wanna die from fungus poisoning :(

If you're that worried, tell you doc and let them decide. But honestly, anxiety causes all of those symptoms too. And then some. So does dehydration, make sure you keep drinking water if you're not.

JLBnole68
07-25-2013, 01:51 AM

How exactly are you coordinating those symptoms with systemic candida infection? Have you been taking antibiotics for a prolonged period? If not, I seriously doubt you could attribute this to candida spreading throughout your body. In fact, if that were happening, you would definitely know it, because you'd be seriously ill, not just feeling tired and cloudy minded. Those are very common symptoms of both anxiety and depression. No need to freak out and assume it's something serious. If you had candida, you'd most likely have thrush and a very sore throat. Assuming you did have a fungal infection, the likelihood of it being systemic is incredibly small. Localized outbreaks are very treatable.

anthonyjbro760
07-25-2013, 07:19 PM
My tounge was white too

JLBnole68
07-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Well, if it puts your mind at ease, have your doc check you. They can determine pretty easily if that's the problem and if so, give you the appropriate antibiotics.

anthonyjbro760
07-25-2013, 09:07 PM
White tounge was jus from dry mouth I hate anxiety n depression

Strawberry
07-27-2013, 10:53 PM
How exactly are you coordinating those symptoms with systemic candida infection? Have you been taking antibiotics for a prolonged period? If not, I seriously doubt you could attribute this to candida spreading throughout your body. In fact, if that were happening, you would definitely know it, because you'd be seriously ill, not just feeling tired and cloudy minded. Those are very common symptoms of both anxiety and depression. No need to freak out and assume it's something serious. If you had candida, you'd most likely have thrush and a very sore throat. Assuming you did have a fungal infection, the likelihood of it being systemic is incredibly small. Localized outbreaks are very treatable.

I have OCD and I used to think I had HIV/AIDS because of thrush!! Turned out it was because I didn't drink enough water. The fear was so real that I convinced my mind that I was going to die very soon. It sucks what anxiety can do to you. The only thing I can say is stay away from google. It will make everything worse. Your symptoms that you described are very vague and even people who don't have anxiety or depression can feel this way from time to time. And I do agree, if it will put your mind to ease then just go to your GP (doctor) and get it checked. Till then just try not to worry too much about it. Worrying won't really change much, it will only make you feel worse.

manz82
07-28-2013, 02:09 AM
You should think yourself lucky - you may think you have thrush through your body, but at least you don't have it as a surname!
Amanda Thrush, pleased to meet you.
And no, I'm not joking. Real name)))

andy1990
07-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Ha this is amazing.. not literally but youve described my weekend.

Convinced myself ive had septiceamia or some other blood infection this weekend. Googled it friday night and boom.30 mins later I had all the symptoms

I even bought a thermometer so I could keep checking my temp.

Madness what this shit anxiett does to you

Hang in there bro your not alone

shelley15
07-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Ha this is amazing.. not literally but youve described my weekend.

Convinced myself ive had septiceamia or some other blood infection this weekend. Googled it friday night and boom.30 mins later I had all the symptoms

I even bought a thermometer so I could keep checking my temp.

Madness what this shit anxiett does to you

Hang in there bro your not alone

Same as I've been thinking I have a blood infection for the past 2 weeks, I haven't even googled it because I don't want to no the symptoms or I will start getting symptoms. I keep checking my veins and think I have pain in them, then I get really hot and think I'm dieing because I no you get a temperature with it. All of this because of anxiety and I'm convinced.

Lin
07-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds like could be normal effects of anxiety and depression. If you are taking tablets, even more reason for head feeling muddled, but depression can do it to your head without tablets.
When anxious we breath shallow and that affects our heads so light headed, fuzzy and muddled - we have to learn to concentrate on breathing and slow it down and then our heads will be clearer.

futurebound
07-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Sounds like could be normal effects of anxiety and depression. If you are taking tablets, even more reason for head feeling muddled, but depression can do it to your head without tablets.
When anxious we breath shallow and that affects our heads so light headed, fuzzy and muddled - we have to learn to concentrate on breathing and slow it down and then our heads will be clearer.

This is true. Irregular breathing leads to an imbalance of co2 in the bloodstream which consequently has an exacerbated effect on our circulatory system: all mind powered though. Deep breathing works well if u are hyper ventilating, but one tip is to just sit still and really face your symptoms face on, and try not to over think . All this kinda stuff requires practice thoughts, and a lot of ir