PDA

View Full Version : MS, cancer?!!!

mistiblue
07-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi everyone...here's my story. For about 2 years (since having my last child) I have been dealing with pain issues. Shoulder, side under armpit and near breast, lower back hip area, neck, and calf (all left side). It seems to be getting worse. I have been to the doc for this numerous times over the past year and they don't seem to care. They always want to send me to PT, put me on meds, or...you guessed it, say I'm depressed or anxious. About 3 months ago I went to the ER for the pain in my calf (I was scared it was a blood clot) and they did an X-ray on my chest. The X-ray picked up the top of my spleen and they told me it was enlarged :'( Wonderful! My anxiety has been ridiculous since then. Anyway...my doc did blood work which all came back normal and wanted to wait a few months to see if it shrunk at all??!! Anyway, haven't went back, but I am thinking the pain is from my spleen getting worse? I am so scared I have cancer and the pains (which are now shooting through my shoulders) and my left arm feels weird are makin me think I have MS or will have a heart attack at any moment.
I am so tired and weary with this mess! I don't know what I'm looking for here, maybe just some comfort....

hunn3yy
07-23-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm so sorry for this emotional and physical pain. I have a story that might help. I have had depression and anxiety since the age if 12 am now 22. My stress in the last yr from uni pressures I put on myself. The stress got so bad i ended up getting a stroke. There was a blood clot in my brain, yah not good. The doctors don't know where it came from, but that it was either a stroke or cancer, they concluded it was a stroke. But I am better now. Basically what I'm trying to say is stressing wont change your health future it is already determined. Now the docs said I can at anytime get another stroke that can kill me. But I don't stress about it. When it's my time it's my time. Stressing wont change my date of leaving here. And actually stressing can bring on another stress. So just breathe, if something does happen there are amazing medicine to help. Yes cancer kills but so does stressing. just say if something happens it happens but for right now I am fine. Go do something you enjoy to help occupy your mind eventually ull stop thinking about it.