PDA

View Full Version : Help?

TaraJane
07-23-2013, 02:47 PM
I have been suffering in silence from depression and anxiety for many years. Recently I hit a huge breaking point and finally reached out for help. I am a very self sufficient person, who has a lot of pride, so this was an extremely big step for me. Unfortunately, I discovered that I am lacking a support system. Many people around me I'm sure mean well, however don't or can't find the time to help me. I am finding it extremely difficult to move forward, especially now that I have revealed my inner struggles, only to be ignored. I have no friends, literally, and now I feel as though my family has turned their backs. Any advice would be very appreciated!!!

rainbow1
07-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Try to remember that although your feelings are unique to you there are lots of people who are struggling to cope with their feelings too. It doesn't make things better maybe but you might feel more human and less alone knowing that there are millions of us out there who are anxious or depressed and worse. We are not alone.... We have kind hearts and ate willing to care about each other.... You r only alone if u don't reach out for help. You've found this forum.... Keep going.....take each day as it comes... Don't b hard on yourself.... B kind to yourself...... Hope this message finds you as we'll as you can be right now.... Keep going