PDA

View Full Version : please help!

Saldav
07-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Does waking up all startled and jumpy part of my anxiety. I'm very sleepy but as soon as I fall asleep I wake up jumpy and twitchy

shelley15
07-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Does waking up all startled and jumpy part of my anxiety. I'm very sleepy but as soon as I fall asleep I wake up jumpy and twitchy

Yes it's anxiety, its happend to me a few times. I get so scared where I'm so anxious and accidentally fall asleep then I will wake up and jump up and my body feels twitchy and weird.

frankzito
07-23-2013, 12:04 PM

Yes, me too! Don't be alarmed! :-)

Saldav
07-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Yes it's anxiety, its happend to me a few times. I get so scared where I'm so anxious and accidentally fall asleep then I will wake up and jump up and my body feels twitchy and weird.

Do you feel like your going to lose your mind or lose control? [email protected] is my email pls email me I need positive reinforcement. I'm home alone and don't want to scare my kids.

octopus
07-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Feel the same thing like 80 percent every morning.

shelley15
07-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Do you feel like your going to lose your mind or lose control? [email protected] is my email pls email me I need positive reinforcement. I'm home alone and don't want to scare my kids.

I only just read this message, yeah I feel like I'm going mad or losing control and just want to run away from my own body. I hope your okay now

Saldav
07-23-2013, 09:24 PM
I've slept most of the day, and I still wake up jumpy and worried about losing control. Its hard to explain but I wake up and feel good "normal" for just half a second. Then I'm totaly anxious and depressed, is this normal or am I the only one that feels this way.