PDA

View Full Version : Major Anxiety please help

Forrest Owl
07-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Yesterday morning I hit my temple on a rack that was covered in rubber in the closet, I didn't get any bruising or dizziness, but I am still really scared that I am going to get a delayed blood clot from hitting it and it will go to my brain and kill me, my anxiety is high I cant calm down, I have such a bad sinus headache today but my anxiety is telling me its not my sinuses its from hitting my temple and sometime this week I am going to die from a clot. my husband says I am fine, but I don't believe him.
please help

blackopz432
07-25-2013, 03:46 AM
Yesterday morning I hit my temple on a rack that was covered in rubber in the closet, I didn't get any bruising or dizziness, but I am still really scared that I am going to get a delayed blood clot from hitting it and it will go to my brain and kill me, my anxiety is high I cant calm down, I have such a bad sinus headache today but my anxiety is telling me its not my sinuses its from hitting my temple and sometime this week I am going to die from a clot. my husband says I am fine, but I don't believe him.
please help

that's not how it work though doll, if there was anything wrong it would of happened when it got hit :)

I got these all the time, the whole crap something is wrong! like right now I am having bad gas build up but when I burp I feel the pressure start to go and realize I just had a 30 minute anxiety attack for nothing, but the anxiety just made me think that it is a heart attack!

I noticed no one replied to Ur thread so if you want to PM me for comfort I wouldn't mind!

Forrest Owl
07-25-2013, 04:34 PM
I was just afraid that I would get a hematoma and it would be delayed and then go to my brain and kill me, I know what I did wasn't severe because I would of felt terrible, but even a few days later I am still a little worried that I will still get a clot and that's the end, I only have health anxiety problems, so right now I am still freaked out about what I did, and my sinuses have been acting up bad this week with pressure all over my face and head and I know its my sinuses but my anxiety is telling me its because of hitting my temple

padrepio34
07-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Hey dont worry you will be fine i feel the sameway that theres something in my head i thought i had a brain anusyem but i went to my nero and did a MRI and everything came back normal! Dont let the anxiety take over you be strong remember i have health anxiety too but im starting to forget about it and im still having sysmptoms but i dont play mind keep praying you will be fine!!!! Promise its all in your head