PDA

View Full Version : Twitches in neck and head ahhhhhhh :(

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Just sitting here on the bed, i get this rapid twitch on the side of my neck.. Omg freakyyyyy.... Then i get one thump on side of head. But the one on neck freaked me out worse.. Lord get me thro this panicky moment. Can anyone relate??

brian_s_21
07-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Just sitting here on the bed, i get this rapid twitch on the side of my neck.. Omg freakyyyyy.... Then i get one thump on side of head. But the one on neck freaked me out worse.. Lord get me thro this panicky moment. Can anyone relate??

Relax is just your mind playing tricks on you

alfred24
07-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Yea. I had a very strange twitch in my neck one. It felt like a strong contraction. Freaked me out. But it was nothing after all. It's the nerves

JLBnole68
07-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Sounds like it's time to stop sitting there on your bed paying close attention to every twitch. Has anyone ever died from a twitch in the head or neck? No. So why freak out? The sooner you divert your attention to something more constructive, the sooner the twitches will go away.

Stephj526
07-22-2013, 10:36 PM
I once had my lip twitch for an hour. Talk about annoying! But just remember that it can't hurt you.

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Well its my relaxation time after a long day.. Watching some of my favorite shows... Not just sitting here waiting. It just hit me.. Ugh