PDA

View Full Version : hi all brenda here

bclark
10-11-2005, 12:19 PM
:roll: [co

lor=indigo][/color]
hi there new to the computer dont know if i em doing this right I have had a panic disorder for the past 13 years and antidepressants dont work It would be nice to talk to someone who knows where I em coming from

Bridgie
10-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Hi Brenda! You were able to post just fine! We all know where you are coming from in one form or another. Hope you can find friends and help and maybe even chat with us here!

duddits
10-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey Brenda, welcome to Anxiety Forum. You didn't seem to have any problem here ;) Infact you're doing better than people I know that have been using computers for years. lol. I'm glad that you found this forum, so you don't have to feel alone in trying to cope with panic and anxiety. If you have any questions at all, I mean ANY questions at all. Just feel at home to ask us anything.

brickyard_red
10-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Welcome Brenda, so glad you found your way here! You are definately not alone in your struggle and I'm sure you will find many friends who will be willing to listen and offer advice from time to time if you would want it.

You will come to find that this is a very friendly and safe place to share your feelings and struggles. Glad you came here. :)

Cath :)