PDA

View Full Version : so tired anxiety insomnia again

kilmarnock37
07-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Every night is the same.so. tired get to bed n can't sleep. Then anxiety kicks in then in awake. Till my body gives up n can't stay awake any longer. Just. Want to feel better. Just want my panic afraid to. Go away. So tired. .tired of living this way

str8trippin
07-22-2013, 07:06 PM
This was me last night...was really tired early (jet lag, I think, and a sunburn...I just arrived on vacation on Saturday) but couldn't seem to fall asleep to take a nap because I couldn't relax and then ended up being up way too long...just feeling a constant general level of anxiety and being unsettled. Then when I finally do fall asleep it's way too late and then I spend the next day wondering why I'm so tired, and getting anxious about the fact that I'm feeling fatigued all the time. Well, hello! No wonder! Drinking a cup of hot tea and taking a shower or bath seems to help my body to relax right before bed. But I completely agree...I would LOVE to have one day where I just feel completely normal...no physical symptoms, no struggle, no worry...a day where I get to the end of the day and realize I've forgotten about it all.

Ryaan
07-22-2013, 07:12 PM
This was me last night...was really tired early (jet lag, I think, and a sunburn...I just arrived on vacation on Saturday) but couldn't seem to fall asleep to take a nap because I couldn't relax and then ended up being up way too long...just feeling a constant general level of anxiety and being unsettled. Then when I finally do fall asleep it's way too late and then I spend the next day wondering why I'm so tired, and getting anxious about the fact that I'm feeling fatigued all the time. Well, hello! No wonder! Drinking a cup of hot tea and taking a shower or bath seems to help my body to relax right before bed. But I completely agree...I would LOVE to have one day where I just feel completely normal...no physical symptoms, no struggle, no worry...a day where I get to the end of the day and realize I've forgotten about it all.

That would be a very good day for me

str8trippin
07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
That would be a very good day for me

It is a very good day for me, as well! Compared to how I've been over the past two months, but not compared to how I am "normally."