PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?!

MrsJ88
07-22-2013, 05:39 PM
I am usually and always have been a very out going and sociable person.... Well my husbands 2 cousins are over and BAM I'm anxious as hell, having stomach pains and can't breathe. Ugh I've been fine all day. Idk what's wrong.

frankzito
07-22-2013, 05:42 PM
With anxiety issues, I rarely want company. Could that be why. Does it usually not bother you since your anxiety problems? :-)

MrsJ88
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
With anxiety issues, I rarely want company. Could that be why. Does it usually not bother you since your anxiety problems? :-)

Yeah I think I'm anxious cause they don't know about my anxiety so I feel trapped like if I need my husbands help I'd be embarrassed to say "hey I'm about go panic"

frankzito
07-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah I think I'm anxious cause they don't know about my anxiety so I feel trapped like if I need my husbands help I'd be embarrassed to say "hey I'm about go panic"

I'd be the same way..

MrsJ88
07-22-2013, 06:23 PM
I just hate it and wanna feel better. I'm so anxious right now

Stephj526
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM

I feel that way around my fiance's family and friends too, or meetings at work with customers. It's scary when you are afraid of telling people what's happening and feel alone. But just remember that the anxiety won't hurt you and eventually everyone will leave and it will be normal again. Try to distract yourself.

frankzito
07-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Maybe some earphones and some good music

str8trippin
07-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Any time I feel like I'm trapped or being forced into a situation, I start to get anxiety. I used to get this way when my ex-husband's friends would come around...I just wasn't comfortable around them. But of course, if I kept my distance, I was being a you know what. Also, since dealing with anxiety more, I have definitely gotten to be less sociable than I used to be...all though I simultaneously don't want to be alone. Anxiety is so frustrating. Just take those situations one minute at a time, and if you do need to excuse yourself, just do it.

MrsJ88
07-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Any time I feel like I'm trapped or being forced into a situation, I start to get anxiety. I used to get this way when my ex-husband's friends would come around...I just wasn't comfortable around them. But of course, if I kept my distance, I was being a you know what. Also, since dealing with anxiety more, I have definitely gotten to be less sociable than I used to be...all though I simultaneously don't want to be alone. Anxiety is so frustrating. Just take those situations one minute at a time, and if you do need to excuse yourself, just do it.

Thanks so much for your input, I finally did just go to the bedroom and relax.