PDA

View Full Version : Upper stomach pains.

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Today i have been having upper stomach pains.. Right under breast in the middle.. Omg the pain is off and on and i felt like i wanted to gag earlier and hurt earlier.. Idk if i have peptic ulcers or doc said gastritis... But not familiar with neither. Some say IBS which I'm unfamiliar with also.. Please help thank u

frankzito
07-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Maybe a Zantac would help you, Lauren

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 06:56 PM
I took prilosec... This pain sucks

Slammed Vdub
07-22-2013, 06:58 PM
What did you eat prior to the pain?

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Nothing... It just hit Me. Felt like u needed to go potty then i tried and it went away.. It don't feel like gas pains but everytime i eat its instant hurting then goes away

frankzito
07-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Nothing... It just hit Me. Felt like u needed to go potty then i tried and it went away.. It don't feel like gas pains but everytime i eat its instant hurting then goes away

Maybe indigestion, honey

laurentellez
07-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Maybe indigestion, honey

Mhmmm i was thinking the same.. Thanks love

leetbulldog
07-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Pop some tums, that usually helps me :)

mylove9080
09-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Today i have been having upper stomach pains.. Right under breast in the middle.. Omg the pain is off and on and i felt like i wanted to gag earlier and hurt earlier.. Idk if i have peptic ulcers or doc said gastritis... But not familiar with neither. Some say IBS which I'm unfamiliar with also.. Please help thank u

I feel so weird like i have gas then i try going bathroom n i knt i feel better when i eat but when i dont i get shaky and cold hands.

Olive Yew
09-16-2013, 12:25 PM
It's IBS girl! I have the EXACT thing you're describing! It's even caused my appetite to slow way down (which isnt all together a BAD thing but it can be unnerving to someone [like myself] that used to eat like a horse and love every second of it. Now i'm like "meh food... I'll eat it cuz I HAVE to".)

Blessed
09-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I have same issues. My gastroenterologist put me on Prilosec in morning , Zantac at lunch, Prilosec at supper, Zantac at bedrime. The pain can be horrendous. I go for an endoscope in three weeks, I pray all is well. Hang in there I hope you feel better soon !