PDA

View Full Version : Paxil

Capt-Hook
09-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I've been on Paxil for about a week and a half. Now, I'm not sure if it's the drug or not, but I feel completely fake. Like, ten times worse. I feel really tired all the time and can't sleep. All of my limbs are really weak. My dream-like state from before starting the drug has changed into something much worse, and I can't begin to describe it. I don't feel like myself anymore... I have to take sleep over social environments.

I've also been taking Lorazepam for awhile, but I ran out a few days ago and haven't been able to renew it. Could this be withdrawal?

I know depersonalization is a side effect of Paxil withdrawal, but my doctor said I was supposed to feel bad coming on the drug. Would depersonalization be a symptom of coming on Paxil?

This is terrible. I want this shit to come to an enddddddddddddddd :cry:

jrreed360
10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
ive been taking paxil for over a week now, and i feel the same. I'm sure it's just a mild side effect. i dont feel the same anymore either. i wake up feeling myself but then the medicine comes to mind and i think to myself "i can't go without it, or i'll have a panic attack", i hate thinking this way, because someday i want to be able not to take meds. after taking the medicine, i calm down. i calm down too much though. i feel extremely tired a yawn all the time which makes me pay attention to my breathing and i also have bad nausea sometimes.

CallMeCrazy
10-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Get off while you can! There are better drugs out there and Paxil is extremely hard to quit taking if you're on it a long time.