PDA

View Full Version : Feet and legs swelling

Blessed
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Anybody have this. My feet and legs are really starting to swell. I am Not pregnant I am overweight I sit a lot I stand a lot. This just started all the sudden I can't read online cause they say its serious get to the doctor immediately life threatening please give me advise!!!!

Ryaan
07-22-2013, 03:03 PM
I really don't wanna make you panicky but you need to go get checked out, anxiety can cause allot of things but not thats a pretty physical symptom... Try not to panic and go to the hospital, especially is it worsens or spreads anywhere

Blessed
07-22-2013, 03:46 PM
I really don't wanna make you panicky but you need to go get checked out, anxiety can cause allot of things but not thats a pretty physical symptom... Try not to panic and go to the hospital, especially is it worsens or spreads anywhere

Yes we'll now I'm panicked lol. This is so crazy I just don't no why it started all the sudden. I mean how can they fix this

Ryaan
07-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Just go to the walk in clinic the doctor will know whats up.

vic
07-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Anybody have this. My feet and legs are really starting to swell. I am Not pregnant I am overweight I sit a lot I stand a lot. This just started all the sudden I can't read online cause they say its serious get to the doctor immediately life threatening please give me advise!!!!

Firstly have the swelled so bad you can't stand? Or slightly and ur noticing it more because u are panicking? I'm in the uk nd it's very hot and stuffy weather wer not that used to and heat can make u swell I have to take my rings off sum times when it's hot. Only you will no if they are abnormally swelled or slightly?? If abnormally them if u do live in the uk ring NHS direct up if not soak ur feet in cool water for a while then just. Raise ur legs slightly up on a wall nd take deep breaths and relax

Blessed
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Just go to the walk in clinic the doctor will know whats up.

Well I here now I'm sure they laugh when they see me coming

vic
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Well I here now I'm sure they laugh when they see me coming

Are u at the hospital now? If so hope all goes well ;)

Ryaan
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
They won't laugh, just make sure you tell him everything thats going on