PDA

View Full Version : HIGH HEART RATE ANYONE?

anxietycitygal
09-29-2007, 09:54 AM
My heart Rate is Always Near 100 & even 101, With anxiety alot, Ive always had a fast heart rate, Blood pressure Is Low But Normel, Is anyone Eles Like me? or am i The Only one with Fast Heart Beat? i only take xanax For Anxiety. :popcorn:

Jamima
09-29-2007, 10:17 AM
I have a fast heart rate (around 80-85) most of the time but normal blood pressure. I found it odd too since high blood pressure runs in my family along with heart disease.

anxietycitygal
09-29-2007, 03:30 PM
I have a Snow Shoe Kitten, But anyway, thanks for replying, :D How is your nights sleeping? mine sucks, & i tosss & turn for 3 hours, see you in a nother post maybe,

Jamima
09-30-2007, 05:22 AM
Oh is that that type of cat with your username? I chose a Himalayan because of my favourite Himmy I had for 19 years. He died two years ago but was the best cat I ever had.

Anyway back to the topic, my nights are crap too. They got worse last week when I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours. One night I didn't sleep at all except for 1/2 hour. The problem with that is I get tired in the day and have to sleep. I suffer from Candida and since I got an overgrowth this summer I'm finding out the Candida can be directly related to the anxiety I'm experiencing.

TerryG
10-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Let me take a wild outlandish stab in the dark here.

With your high heart rate do you also suffer from some sort of neck pain, problem or spongey type feel under the skin at the base of your cranium where your neck bones start?

Jamima
10-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Let me take a wild outlandish stab in the dark here.

With your high heart rate do you also suffer from some sort of neck pain, problem or spongey type feel under the skin at the base of your cranium where your neck bones start?

Doesn't everyone have a spongey type feel under the skin at the base of the cranium? I DO suffer from shoulder and neck pain which is just from nervous tension. When I would go to the chriopractor she always comments how stiff my neck and shoulder muscles were.

TerryG
10-01-2007, 08:31 AM
No if you had a spongey feel above your neck bones near your cranium you would know. This spongey feel is very noticeable as it becomes pronounced under your skin above the bones.

TerryG
10-01-2007, 05:36 PM
It has been described that neck pain can lead to other problem areas of the body.

Naturopaths take a holistic approach to the body and look at all body functions.

In this instance where your heart rate seems high it is well practiced to take a whole of body approach. This would include, exercise, diet, lifestyle choices, massage or bowen therapy and other cognitive therapy techniques.

There is nothing wrong with having a massage, chiropractic or physiotherapy treatment in your defensive arsenal against anxiety episodes.

Jamima
10-02-2007, 04:10 AM
I'd never really given much thought to my high heart rate. I suppose anyone with anxiety has an elevated heart rate. Kinda comes along with it. I meditate (or try to) to reduce my heart rate and axiety.

Do you use a massage, chiropractic or physiotherapy treatment ?

TerryG
10-02-2007, 05:08 AM
I use massage as its less intrusive then chiropractic and more relaxing. Especially when used with aromatherapy. It all adds to getting a nice calm mindset to face the day.

FallenAnx
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Most definitly have high heart rate... my heart rate when im sitting is between 85-100

woofytalk
10-06-2007, 06:59 AM
That's pretty common for someone with anxiety. My heartrate used to fluctuate between 85 and 100. Nothing to be too concerned about. It's best to remember that when panic symptoms show up, it's the anxiety that should be the concern - not the physical symptoms that arise from it.

-Rachel.

anxietycitygal
10-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Im very Very Scared Of High Heart Rate.
Im scared Of my Heart wearing Out.
i heard You Can Die From It, Can you?
My sons Friend Died From a Severe Anxiety attack, About a Year Ago, She Had High Heart Rate Over 100 to, that Scares Me.
Hey Wolf, I think you Answered One Of my posts Before, Glad to come In contac With your posts again......
Im a Basket Case.
Some days Im Ok,
Some Days Im Worse.
Thanks All,
Gotta take My xanax Now,
& setlle Down,
Just Writing about Dying, Scares me To death :(

lilly
10-07-2007, 01:54 AM
well when my anxiety is at its worst my heart rate is normaly around 130...doing anything causes it to go right up to 160 upwards