PDA

View Full Version : Coffee....

ADD
07-22-2013, 02:22 AM
I had an espresso a couple of hours ago and right now I'm feeling weak. It feels as if anxiety is about to strike and I might go into full panic mode. Anyone else experiences this when having coffee?

em1
07-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Coffee is a Stimulant and can Cause this,I used to get heart Palpitations if I had to much,I've now changed to Decaffeinated coffee but I Occasionally have full

leetbulldog
07-22-2013, 02:27 AM
Yes.. I feel like that when I drink coffee.. That's why I stay away from coffee.. if u have really bad anxiety, you shouldn't drink it

ADD
07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
This is crazy and my senses are super sensitive to the slightest noise or change in my surrounding environment. It's as if I'm on guard that something bad will happen and it really drains my energy. I know I know it's time to man up :).

em1
07-22-2013, 03:25 AM
This is crazy and my senses are super sensitive to the slightest noise or change in my surrounding environment. It's as if I'm on guard that something bad will happen and it really drains my energy. I know I know it's time to man up :).

Yes it's so draining when you feel like that tho now you know to change to Decaffeinated,as if you love coffee I found it did not give me Palpitations which is much better :)

rpea
07-24-2013, 10:02 AM
I had an espresso a couple of hours ago and right now I'm feeling weak. It feels as if anxiety is about to strike and I might go into full panic mode. Anyone else experiences this when having coffee?

Never consume caffeine as long as you suffer from anxiety. Eliminate all chocolate, coffee, tea, soda and alcohol (it's a stimulant).