PDA

View Full Version : Help please

laurentellez
07-21-2013, 07:07 PM
I have noticed alot of times while cooking, i get lightheaded.. Kind of spacey feeling. Idk why.. I don't know if anyone can relate to this. And when i walk away from the stove my vision is off.. I have been checked for high bp and its always about 140-145/70 so I'm pretty sure its not this. Not hypolglycemic ....i checked . Its 135.. Seems when i come to a cooler place it goes away slowly... Freaking me out.. Any advice..?

MrsJ88
07-21-2013, 09:09 PM
I have noticed alot of times while cooking, i get lightheaded.. Kind of spacey feeling. Idk why.. I don't know if anyone can relate to this. And when i walk away from the stove my vision is off.. I have been checked for high bp and its always about 140-145/70 so I'm pretty sure its not this. Not hypolglycemic ....i checked . Its 135.. Seems when i come to a cooler place it goes away slowly... Freaking me out.. Any advice..?

I don't have any experience with this... Except I get anxious if I get too hot. Just thought is respond, it's quiet around the forum tonight

JLBnole68
07-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Heat can really aggravate anxiety. Maybe try taking breaks while you're cooking or get a crock pot/slow cooker for preparing some meals. At least you won't have to be in the kitchen monitoring it for long periods of time. Or maybe try setting up a tabletop fan in your kitchen to keep you cool.

laurentellez
07-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks both,
I'm going to try to do crockpots... Its funny that i was outside all day in the heat and felt okay. But i was swimming also..

solta
07-22-2013, 12:04 AM
That happens to mee too. Usually in the morning. I have a neck problem so the angle is what makes me lightheaded. Its pretty annoying but the occasional massages have really helped me. You should try that out!