PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or am i just that tired?

brookie93
07-20-2013, 09:06 AM
So I have a bad headache my stomach hurts my right lower abdomen hurts and weird but my head itches. I am a little hungry yet my stomach hurts and u feel not to be gross gassy? Anxiety or tired or both or is it something else

aclockworkrystn
07-20-2013, 10:18 AM
I have been feeling like this the last few days, especially in the morning. I have a 9 month old so I am usually sleep deprived. I feel really hungry to the point where I'm kind of nauseous but then I feel like I can't eat because I feel more nauseous. My anxiety has been really bad the last couple weeks so I'm thinking its that or a stomach bug because my fiancé just went through something similar a couple weeks ago. I know sleep deprivation can cause really bad anxiety though; it does for me. You feel unwell because you're tired and then stress about how gross you feel. And anxiety will definitely upset your stomach. I get really gassy also when I'm anxious. Sometimes nauseous and my stomach just feels unsettled. It sucks but try not to worry about it too much. Easier said than done, I know. I'm currently not feeling well myself.

brookie93
07-20-2013, 10:25 AM
I have been feeling like this the last few days, especially in the morning. I have a 9 month old so I am usually sleep deprived. I feel really hungry to the point where I'm kind of nauseous but then I feel like I can't eat because I feel more nauseous. My anxiety has been really bad the last couple weeks so I'm thinking its that or a stomach bug because my fiancé just went through something similar a couple weeks ago. I know sleep deprivation can cause really bad anxiety though; it does for me. You feel unwell because you're tired and then stress about how gross you feel. And anxiety will definitely upset your stomach. I get really gassy also when I'm anxious. Sometimes nauseous and my stomach just feels unsettled. It sucks but try not to worry about it too much. Easier said than done, I know. I'm currently not feeling well myself.

Yes I think your right I'm just so tired I can't tell what's anxiety and what's not lol