PDA

View Full Version : Increased Symptoms :(

PorschaLeigh
07-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Okay, so I'm starting to wonder if I even have anxiety now, the reason my anxiety started in the first place was because I had numerous things wrong with my body, so after a whole I started to panic, after dealing with anxiety for the past two years I'm starting to wonder weather it's something more than that, I've been on tramadol for the past six week or so, been taking a little more than directed because I've been in that much pain, yesterday I didn't have any because my mum thinks I have become dependant on them, anyway, I was awake until 4am this morning, feeling restless, legs were kinda jumping, hands were shaking, shortness of breath, stomach knotting, constant twitching just felt really agitated, I don't know weather this is because of the anxiety or weather it's because I didn't take the tramadol at all yesterday, I'm still on my citalopram daily so I don't know what it could have been but it's all getting too much now, does anybody have advice on why I was like this or what I should do? I'd really appreciated comments or advice!

Thank you, Porscha x