PDA

View Full Version : .....hmmmm

ADD
07-20-2013, 03:50 AM
I feel it's gonna be one of those days!!

Kellie
07-20-2013, 10:30 AM
But you will get through it. One step at a time! If it turns out to be bad, come back here and talk about it all (:

aclockworkrystn
07-20-2013, 02:05 PM
It's been one of those days for me. Didn't get much sleep, have a headache from crying last night (panic attack), ended up falling asleep on the couch for a bit but woke up with that gross post nap feeling. Had to go to an eye appointment right after waking up and I felt awful and anxious the whole time. Had a slight panic attack on the way out... Hoping I can relax tonight.

ADD
07-20-2013, 06:57 PM
But you will get through it. One step at a time! If it turns out to be bad, come back here and talk about it all (:

Thank you Kellie I fell asleep and now feel much better :)

ADD
07-20-2013, 06:59 PM
It's been one of those days for me. Didn't get much sleep, have a headache from crying last night (panic attack), ended up falling asleep on the couch for a bit but woke up with that gross post nap feeling. Had to go to an eye appointment right after waking up and I felt awful and anxious the whole time. Had a slight panic attack on the way out... Hoping I can relax tonight.

I am sorry to hear that you had a tough day and I hope you can relax tonight too :)