PDA

View Full Version : Should not have a panic attack over this but i am..

brookie93
07-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Well I have been completely wiped out from my attack earlier and had finally gotten her to sleep.. I was just about to start my medication tonight since there would be some one here incase something happens or I'm to exhausted to wake up. Well my mom barges in and says she's going out instantly felt a attack coming on but calmed myself down as I remembered her dad is coming so I can get some rest. Phone rings and wakes her up.. It's her dad saying he's going to stay with his dad to see his other son and won't be back till 4 when his family goes to church.. Overly upset and having a episode and crying. When is it my turn to take a break!!!!!!!! I absolutely love my little girl to pieces but with everything I'm going through I need a damn break

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Well I have been completely wiped out from my attack earlier and had finally gotten her to sleep.. I was just about to start my medication tonight since there would be some one here incase something happens or I'm to exhausted to wake up. Well my mom barges in and says she's going out instantly felt a attack coming on but calmed myself down as I remembered her dad is coming so I can get some rest. Phone rings and wakes her up.. It's her dad saying he's going to stay with his dad to see his other son and won't be back till 4 when his family goes to church.. Overly upset and having a episode and crying. When is it my turn to take a break!!!!!!!! I absolutely love my little girl to pieces but with everything I'm going through I need a damn break

I understand... I have a 7 month old and I bathe him the breast feed him then my husband rocks and sings him to sleep every night for his whole life..... But my son and I are away at my grandmas while husband is at work (he works graveyard shift) and my son will not go to sleep for me, he's so used to his daddy doing it :( I get exhausted and frustrated which causes me to get anxious. Lord help me through the night!

brookie93
07-19-2013, 09:05 PM
I will be right there with you tonight!!

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 09:36 PM
I will be right there with you tonight!!

Nice to have someone!!

brookie93
07-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice to have someone!!

I would love some sleep!!

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 11:01 PM
I would love some sleep!!

My baby is actually asleep! I'm shocked!! However I'm having anxiety and can't sleep

brookie93
07-19-2013, 11:28 PM
My baby is actually asleep! I'm shocked!! However I'm having anxiety and can't sleep

I just got her back to sleep and I can't sleep now either go figure ...