PDA

View Full Version : Had an episode today.

frankzito
07-19-2013, 03:47 PM
For no reason today during lunch, In a resteraunt, i looked at my phone and read something , and all the sudden things went side to side up and down, I could speak , but had no control. Almost passed out.. Lasted about 15 seconds . Got sweaty too. Now I'm a little funny feeling like, I've had as setback. :(

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 04:04 PM
For no reason today during lunch, In a resteraunt, i looked at my phone and read something , and all the sudden things went side to side up and down, I could speak , but had no control. Almost passed out.. Lasted about 15 seconds . Got sweaty too. Now I'm a little funny feeling like, I've had as setback. :(

Been there frank.. I have random episodes like that.

frankzito
07-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Been there frank.. I have random episodes like that.

The only thing that could of set me off, was all the people and the loudness in the place. I was aggravated at the time. So I'm hoping it was that. I was sitting down. Scary when you see stuff go up and down and sideways. Thank you Dear Mrsj88 .p.s I've been so much Better and now the old feeling is lingering

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 04:56 PM
The only thing that could of set me off, was all the people and the loudness in the place. I was aggravated at the time. So I'm hoping it was that. I was sitting down. Scary when you see stuff go up and down and sideways. Thank you Dear Mrsj88 .p.s I've been so much Better and now the old feeling is lingering

Yep that could have very well been the problem. And I know how you feel... I was doing so good and now the last week has been awful.

brookie93
07-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I will have attacks out of nowhere been having them everyday for the past few weeks, its not fun and I'm sure wasn't pleasant out in public I'm so sorry

frankzito
07-19-2013, 05:15 PM
I will have attacks out of nowhere been having them everyday for the past few weeks, its not fun and I'm sure wasn't pleasant out in public I'm so sorry

I managed to do a god job of hiding it, but almost had to lay on the floor lol not funny i guess . The coworker I was with, said I just had a look of fear on me and nothing else. I went right back to work after, outside in the heat. But now I'm a little off center. Sorry you have been troublesome for the last few weeks. I will hope for you to get better! :-)

MrsJ88
07-19-2013, 05:18 PM
I managed to do a god job of hiding it, but almost had to lay on the floor lol not funny i guess . The coworker I was with, said I just had a look of fear on me and nothing else. I went right back to work after, outside in the heat. But now I'm a little off center. Sorry you have been troublesome for the last few weeks. I will hope for you to get better! :-)

I don't know how you work out in the heat... It makes my anxiety 10 times worse.

brookie93
07-19-2013, 05:19 PM
I haven't been back to work yet but I try to hide it as well my mother just says that I look as white as a ghost and that I'm gonna pass out. I think we all deserve a break from all this misery!

frankzito
07-19-2013, 05:24 PM
I haven't been back to work yet but I try to hide it as well my mother just says that I look as white as a ghost and that I'm gonna pass out. I think we all deserve a break from all this misery!

I wish we all would just heal overnight :-)

brookie93
07-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I wish we all would just heal overnight :-)

That would be great!

frankzito
07-19-2013, 05:37 PM
That would be great!

Yes it would!! Have you ever had a panic attack, and felt great after and thought that maybe this is the last one and maybe I'm cured? I have, but it wasn't true. I can't complain too much, cause I've been much better than lots on here. Peace..

aclockworkrystn
07-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes it would!! Have you ever had a panic attack, and felt great after and thought that maybe this is the last one and maybe I'm cured? I have, but it wasn't true. I can't complain too much, cause I've been much better than lots on here. Peace..

Usually right after a panic attack, when I feel completely calm, I am certain I will not have another. Every time I think I'm going to learn that nothing bad ever happens but apparently I don't., and I always keep having them :( I think the ones that come on out if no where are the worst. They seem to come suddenly and escalate quickly and I find them more intense. Ugh :(

frankzito
07-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Usually right after a panic attack, when I feel completely calm, I am certain I will not have another. Every time I think I'm going to learn that nothing bad ever happens but apparently I don't., and I always keep having them :( I think the ones that come on out if no where are the worst. They seem to come suddenly and escalate quickly and I find them more intense. Ugh :(

Yes, the ones that come on sudden are a big letdown.

brookie93
07-19-2013, 06:27 PM

Yep all the time sometime I even panic about when my next attack is..