PDA

View Full Version : I'm so unsure of where my life is headed, and because of it, my anxiety won't go away

Applecherry
07-19-2013, 11:58 AM
I wake up everyday not knowing what I am going to do to change things to feel better. No one calls back to give me a job. I don't have a goal to reach for going back to school.. and anything else I do in my day to relax, just makes me feel guilty because I know I shouldn't be relaxing and having fun..

I just feel sick with anxiety anymore.

I used to enjoy nature, but it's like I can't enjoy it anymore.. I can't enjoy food, or shopping.. I'm so miserable. but i know nothing will help til I can get a job.. but getting a job seems like it's just not going to happen anytime soon.

What am I going to do?

and to make matters worse, my love life is completely non-existant. I can't seem to fall in love with a nice guy..like ever. I don't even feel like I'm good enough to be with anybody.

One last thing it's like I'm ALWAYS having digestive problems too and it just makes me feel extra bad.

serendipity34
07-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Girl, we are in the same boat. I hope things get better for you. And you're not alone.

MEGO
07-19-2013, 07:07 PM
I know the feeling, I was supper down over not finding a job, but just keep looking. Relax untill you find a job. I know i miss the time when I wasnt working!! Dont be so hard on yourself. I know itd hard but u are who you are. Love that person!

Applecherry
07-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I know the feeling, I was supper down over not finding a job, but just keep looking. Relax untill you find a job. I know i miss the time when I wasnt working!! Dont be so hard on yourself. I know itd hard but u are who you are. Love that person!

Thank you for the responses.. I'm working at it.