PDA

View Full Version : anxiety symptoms.

kbean_24
07-19-2013, 02:12 AM
Does anyone have back pain like burning sensation in the upper baxk. I've gone to the Doctors they done blood work order a xray an everything came baxk normal. Also I have abdominal pain all the times they did a ct scan an Of course it cam3 back aa normal. I'm getting tired of going to the doctors with all these pains an rhey always tell me im fine. Which of course im happy to hear but suxks that it always keep coming back to anxiety! ! Does anyone else have this??? Also I have nausea on an off all the times. Im a 25 year old male

raggamuffin
07-19-2013, 02:30 AM
CHeck the stick of anxiety symptoms list. Everything you described sounds like anxiety. Don't worry about the symptoms, let them come and go. Your body will repair itself. Reduce the stress and worry in your life and read about anxiety. The more you understadn it the less you'll fear it.

Ed

kbean_24
07-19-2013, 02:44 AM
CHeck the stick of anxiety symptoms list. Everything you described sounds like anxiety. Don't worry about the symptoms, let them come and go. Your body will repair itself. Reduce the stress and worry in your life and read about anxiety. The more you understadn it the less you'll fear it.

Ed

Thanks. Yeah I just read that makes me feel good knowing other people experience the same things